**2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v9: Raptors - Contenders or Pretenders?

How far do the craps go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol with the "CARRY ON".

Gunt's gotten to. Sorry man, I'm a big Kawhi fan as well... but this is inexplicable and the Spurs organization deserves a ton of respect for the level of damage control they enacting.

He's not hurt, he always IS hurt (Lebron is basically the most durable athlete of this generation) but Kawhi is not hurt right now. There's something wrong with HIM, maybe he doesn't want to play, maybe he's upset with the Spurs, who knows... maybe he's depressed? lol

Your criticism of Lebron is weak and desperate.

You're an odd dude Gunt, need to take a small walk into J Tree and drop some shrooms this weekend, do a little self examining, It might be terrifying but removing your ego from the equation might do you some good.
not even remotely
not weak, far from desperate i'm only responding to you guys

ego has nothing to do with it, people generally IRL don't get literally carried off a basketball court short of an absurd Kevin Ware type injury. Absolutely not for cramps or 'exhaustion' from playing one sided basketball. There is nothing any of you could say that would change my mind on this

not even remotely
not weak, far from desperate i'm only responding to you guys

ego has nothing to do with it, people generally IRL don't get literally carried off a basketball court short of an absurd Kevin Ware type injury. Absolutely not for cramps or 'exhaustion' from playing one sided basketball. There is nothing any of you could say that would change my mind on this

no one actually wants you to change your mind

just pointing out the inconsistencies and oversights in your point of view

no one actually wants you to change your mind

just pointing out the inconsistencies and oversights in your point of view
negatory, thanks for your valid input tho
lost at 'oversights' tho, thanks for the laugh at work

Remember whenever Embiid got “cleared” and proceeded to fuck up his foot again? Took him a whole year of rest to finally get over his problems for good (it seems)

I bet Kawhi is thinking the same, better to take time off short term so he can actually play ball when he hits his early 30’s instead of being on his death bed like Derelict

Kiwi is just bitchmade. He sees the money that he's eligible to make in the offseason and would rather sit out. No heart IMO

that is absolutely what it sounds like
plus wouldn't teams be LESS likely to give you max or longer year contracts if you have an injury history AND sat out when it appears you can play?

Player A: 15 seasons averaging 38.8 minutes a game playing an average of 76 games a season.

Tack on an additional 217 Playoff games at 42 minutes a game.

Player B: 7 seasons averaging 30.4 minutes a game playing an average of 58 games per season.

Add another 87 playoff games at 33 minutes a game.

Player A: had muscle cramps twice and was assisted off the court.

Player B: Suffered a quad injury, the same one that 37 year old Tony Parker had and recovered from months ago... and refuses to take the court even though he's cleared by doctors to play.

Player A: Is a vocal leader, a business unto himself, who people consider the coach and GM of his team, all while under the most scrutiny of any player of his generation.

Player B: Is a fucking mute that is propped up by the constant gymnastics of the Spurs organization to hide him from any media scrutiny in a two bit town like San Antonio.

It's incredible seeing so many white knights coming to rescue for lebeta. The guy is a sensitive dude in every sense of the word: mentally/emotionally as well as physically. He constantly throws childish tantrums and whines when he doesn't get his way, then complains to anyone who will listen about how unfair the league is to him.
People talk about how "durable" he is; I would hope so considering how much bigger and stronger he is than virtually everyone who defends him. The guy is like a freight train locomotive barreling through defenders on a nightly basis who are the equivalent of compact cars compared to him.

Couple this with his obvious steroids/ped abuse (aggressively receding hairline, head-size ballooning at an age where it should have stopped growing years before) and it's clear why he doesn't get injured very often (not to mention how he routinely gets breaks and vacations in the middle of the season).

I suppose this is just the culture we live in these days though. The media props someone up and claims they're beyond reproach, then the sheep fall in line and defend him with all of the vitriol they can summon for the opposing party.

Aldridge could be playing with Lillard and Mccumming

But no no no
{<jordan}

Karma for ring chasing imo

Lebron is physically durable but most 5'10 160lb men don't react as acutely to pain as this guy does.

The slightest amount of pain leaves him writhing on the floor for minutes at a time. He's constantly laying on the floor and then "pulling himself up by the bootstraps" to get back in the game and win it for his team. It's the most dramatic thing in basketball. Pioneered by fellow pussy Paul Pierce.

Would have loved to see Lebron get tuned up by the legit bad asses of the 80s and 90s. If you think Brock reacted poorly to getting punched in the face, I can't imagine what Lebron would do.

Kiwi is just bitchmade. He sees the money that he's eligible to make in the offseason and would rather sit out. No heart IMO
If he pisses off the Spuds though and they don't resign him, doesn't he lose supermax money?

it seems like when Wes Matthews injured his knee, they figured that good core (Dame, Batum, Aldridge, Wes) was 'lost' to them and they let Aldridge, Wes, and Batum go

I mean luckily they got CJ, and after losing Roy and Oden to lingering injuries can't really blame them, but man they had a potential squad lined up there

Shitnard shouldn't be allowed to cash a single Spurs check from here on out.

Show him the unemployment line ROFL.

Well if we gonna bash LeBron a bit I'm down lol

Dude talks about himself in awe. Congraduates himself, always needs to remind people what a legend he is and how great he is.

If you truly great you don't need to do that shit unless you are a showman like Ali or McGregor and use it to make more money. LeBron isn't a showman, he just loves himself that much and his arrogance shines thru almost every time he speaks. Makes it hard for me to like him. He tries hard to play the good role model but his douchebaggery shines thru for me

I feel like his acting is part of the arrogance. Look at me how hurt I am but I am going to man thru this and give a go team post game about overcoming. Lol whatever bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back