2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

Nelson Agholar or Cooper Kupp?
To pick up or play? In either case I would go Agholor. A little TD dependent, but so is Kupp, and he's more capable of big bursts + more efficient with targets.

I've lost four in a row and need to start winning. Chances of these starters performing well? Had some of these guys on bench or with byes last week, and I acquired a few through trades recently. Only player I would even consider swapping in would be Kyle Rudolph over ASJ, but he's one of the biggest go-to options for McCown and has a bigger upside imo.

QB: Russell
RB: Gurley, Ajayi
WR: Julio, M. Thomas
TE: ASJ
Flex: AP
K: Lutz
DST: Steelers

You have good RBs. AP is going to start producing for you. Julio will also pick it up too. Try streaming kickers and def/st.

You have good RBs. AP is going to start producing for you. Julio will also pick it up too. Try streaming kickers and def/st.
That's what I've been doing, actually. Picked up both off waiver list. Might keep Lutz for a while, though, since he's been pretty consistent.

@TeTe congrats on the beatdown

<2>

@TeTe congrats on the beatdown

<2>
The waiver wire is brutal in that league.. I was out ranked on someone picking up Hundley this week. I just needed him for one game. So I picked up Fitzpatrick with hopes that Winston sits. If Winston plays, I'll probably get a zero from my QB position with Watson on a bye.

You know the pickings are slim in league when you have to use Brandon Coleman in your flex spot because of byes, and your best receiver is Jarvis Landry

The waiver wire is brutal in that league.. I was out ranked on someone picking up Hundley this week. I just needed him for one game. So I picked up Fitzpatrick with hopes that Winston sits. If Winston plays, I'll probably get a zero from my QB position with Watson on a bye.
haha damn. ya that league is deep. if i didn't just drop the tampa D there would only be the 49ers available

You know the pickings are slim in league when you have to use Brandon Coleman in your flex spot because of byes, and your best receiver is Jarvis Landry
i used my #1 waiver spot to grab AP. lucky i saved it that long or i'd still have stewart as my second best RB

haha damn. ya that league is deep. if i didn't just drop the tampa D there would only be the 49ers available
The main reason I lucked out so far was drafting Watson as backup behind Mariota. I've already traded Mariota for Khalil Mack lol.

It's looking smart so far with Jordan Howard and Fournette as my RB's though, they've carried me.. well and my D, I always draft smart with IDP.

i used my #1 waiver spot to grab AP. lucky i saved it that long or i'd still have stewart as my second best RB
LOL yeah, you beat me out for him too

The main reason I lucked out so far was drafting Watson as backup behind Mariota. I've already traded Mariota for Khalil Mack lol.

It's looking smart so far with Jordan Howard and Fournette as my RB's though, they've carried me.. well and my D, I always draft smart with IDP.
oh you drafted him? was wondering when you got him. got him in another sherdog league. been saving my ass there since i drafted luck

oh you drafted him? was wondering when you got him. got him in another sherdog league. been saving my ass there since i drafted luck
Yeah, you gotta figure in a 20 team league.. most people are going to draft backups.. so we're talking about potentially have 40 QBs taken during the draft.

I mean, someone drafted Tarik Cohen for fucks sake.....

My team is pretty banged up so I have to choose between Randall Cobb or Jermaine Kearse for my flex??

My team is pretty banged up so I have to choose between Randall Cobb or Jermaine Kearse for my flex??
Kearse.

The Jets are a joke but I wouldn't trust position players in GB much past MAYBE Aaron Jones. Especially a slot guy like Cobb. I know Adams got a TD last week so I could see him getting looks but not sure on Cobb

anyone else starting a. jones this weekend? ended up benching lynch for him in one league.

I benched Cooper and I don't even give a damn, they got the W.

I benched Cooper and I don't even give a damn, they got the W.
I had him benched in one league and just traded him a week ago in another. FML

Back