2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

Losing Thompson was brutal for Cousins too. When you have a bad o-line you need a guy to dump the ball off to who can make things happen.
If you go Goff/Cupp then you are rolling the dice that they connect. If they do, you're in great shape. If they don't, you're done obviously. Rams O pretty damn good. Gurley on fire. I would think Seattle will have to commit to stopping him, opening up Cupp and other receivers.

Just my 2 cents. FYI - I have Cousins...and also a choice of Jimmy G or Bortles. Very leery of Cousins right now...

Dude

JuJu, G Tate, DMT

Pick 2

PPR

$$ on the line

Last edited:
Man, Ajayi really stymied Blounts production. Thought Blount was still gonna get goal line rushes, but hes done squat since Philly picked up Ajayi

Dude

JuJu, G Tate, DMT

Pick 2

PPR

$$ on the line
Juju and Taint.

DMT and Sanders have been ranging from meh to straight dumpsterfire trash with the colossal wtf that is the Denver QB situation.

Just missed making the playoffs in the Sherdog 20 team league this year.

Good luck to everyone else. I kind of like that the Final is week 17 also. Makes things more interesting.

#Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski has only five regular-season games against the Steelers. His stats? 30 catches for 496 yards and 8 TDs

That patented Tomlin "no one cover Gronk" defense right there.

The guy is playing against forgot to designate for return Rodgers and has to play Hundley in my league this week. LOLOL

Pick 2

Landry @ Buff
Thielen vs Cinci
Gordon vs Balt
Funchess vs GB

I'm leaning Gordon since Baltimore is without a secondary. Think the other spot is between Landry/Funchess.

Pick 2

Landry @ Buff
Thielen vs Cinci
Gordon vs Balt
Funchess vs GB

I'm leaning Gordon since Baltimore is without a secondary. Think the other spot is between Landry/Funchess.
Got a hard time benching Landry or Thielen the way they have been producting.

Funchess would be my lost option.

Got a hard time benching Landry or Thielen the way they have been producting.

Funchess would be my lost option.

I'm not big on Thielen this week since I'm also starting Murray (until Zeke gets back), and Cinci is awful against the run. Guessing Minnesota just pounds the ball against them. Just not a fan of playing a RB/WR from the same team as well. Funchess is against another depleted secondary that was already bad (GB).

How do you sit Thielen in the playoffs?!

I’d play Funchess over Landry/Gordon.

Ertz or Juju in a Flex spot?

Initiallly I had Juju cause of Foles being under center then I remember how poorly the Steelers play the Pats

Ertz or Juju in a Flex spot?

Initiallly I had Juju cause of Foles being under center then I remember how poorly the Steelers play the Pats
Oof. No clue how hell do with Foles but Juju has been pretty quiet lately.

Oof. No clue how hell do with Foles but Juju has been pretty quiet lately.
He was suspended last week but since he sat out with the injury Bryant seems to have retaken the #2 role in that passing game.

I think I'm going to start Ertz (they're playing the Gicants so that could help some) and just pray that Foles uses Ertz like Brady's backups used Gronk and Edelman, the safety blanket.

I am lucky though that I have Bell, Davante, and Gronk in my lineup with Dez at my other Flex spot so I'm not completely drowning.

Back