2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

Hopefully

At least Kenny Clark and Blake Martinez look great. It's really just the CB position and coaching that murders this defense

Hopefully

At least Kenny Clark and Blake Martinez look great. It's really just the CB position and coaching that murders this defense
Martinez looks like someone lit a fire under his ass. Be nice if Ryan was playing the same way cause then we wouldn't have to rely on the DBs as much.

McCarthy got as mad as I've seen him with the questions at the press conference. He has confidence in Hundley and talked about the years he has in Hundley and Callahan and almost exploded when the next question was about bringing in Kaepernick.

Rodgers will need surgery and the surgeon and time haven't been decided yet. Probably not a chance in hell that he gets back this season and might not be ready at the start of next season.

McCarthy got as mad as I've seen him with the questions at the press conference. He has confidence in Hundley and talked about the years he has in Hundley and Callahan and almost exploded when the next question was about bringing in Kaepernick.
Good. His gravy train is over. Maybe for once, some reporter in that frozen hellhole will find his nuts and start grilling him once the season fully goes off the rails

Rollins to IR

Maybe they'll fall ass first inti a capable CB
Or maybe we'll get lucky and Peterson or DRC will take pity and try to get cut to come to us....

Also, Rajaas to need surgery.

Our season is over. Hopefully this wakes up the office fucks that he needs help around him. O-line, CBs that can actually cover. Play around in FA a bit more.

mr-lahey-chug-o.gif

Me right now hearing about the surgery.

I swear to fuck if one more SJW pussy on my FB friends list suggest that GB picks up Kaep I might go postal

I swear to fuck if one more SJW pussy on my FB friends list suggest that GB picks up Kaep I might go postal

Football was a great escape until Canpernick started kneeling. Now I have a bunch of idiots that know nothing about Football on both sides of the aisles trying to act like their opinion on football matters. Anyone claiming he is a good fit for GB is fucking stupid.

Football was a great escape until Canpernick started kneeling. Now I have a bunch of idiots that know nothing about Football on both sides of the aisles trying to act like their opinion on football matters. Anyone claiming he is a good fit for GB is fucking stupid.
I went on a rant and someone is like:
"Why don't you want him? Don't agree with him or some shit"

And I went fucking off. "Dude, I respect you as a person and you're a pretty good attorney but he's a SHITTY football player ever since his shithead douchebag girlfriend made him go vegan and he doesn't fit the Packer or really ANY team's offensive scheme anymore. He sucks as a player"

I went on a rant and someone is like:
"Why don't you want him? Don't agree with him or some shit"

And I went fucking off. "Dude, I respect you as a person and you're a pretty good attorney but he's a SHITTY football player ever since his shithead douchebag girlfriend made him go vegan and he doesn't fit the Packer or really ANY team's offensive scheme anymore. He sucks as a player"

I just don't get how anyone would want to give up on Hundley like that. We don't know what Hundley is capable of, but he's got three years in our system. Imagine if we dumped Rodgers after his first two years because he went something like 15/30 with a pick. Kaepernick is very high risk, very low reward potential. The people calling for him are either limited in football knowledge, or they care more about politics.

I just don't get how anyone would want to give up on Hundley like that. We don't know what Hundley is capable of, but he's got three years in our system. Imagine if we dumped Rodgers after his first two years because he went something like 15/30 with a pick. Kaepernick is very high risk, very low reward potential. The people calling for him are either limited in football knowledge, or they care more about politics.
I am willing to stick with Hundley for a week or 2 but if he's still struggling, and like struggling on the level Mark Sanchez, Fitzpatrick, or other shit tier QBs struggle I'd like them to try out that practice squad guy.

I am willing to stick with Hundley for a week or 2 but if he's still struggling, and like struggling on the level Mark Sanchez, Fitzpatrick, or other shit tier QBs struggle I'd like them to try out that practice squad guy.

I'd prefer a few weeks with a healthy o-line. Then again that'll never happen.

I'd prefer a few weeks with a healthy o-line. Then again that'll never happen.
I really want to know why Bulaga and DB seem to be having all kinds of issues this year.

Is anyone else looking at the bigger picture with Rodgers' injury? By bigger picture, I mean Rodgers' injury history and him being a 34 year old QB when he potentially returns to the field in 2018? Maybe I'm just overeating because it's an injury to his throwing shoulder; but this has been running through my mind all day at work.

Back