2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

Nobody had outside contain on these runs.

I’m stuck watching the damn Lambs v Tards game hoping they switch it to the Packer game... hows Hundley looking?

They ran well on the first drive with the long run for the touchdown. Then they had a couple 3 and outs mainly running. The last drive they got him some swing passes. He had Jordy open deep once but was late with the throw. He had a nice run for a touchdown on a pass play.

Brett Hundley is constantly chewing gum.. Even during plays. What in the fuck. That has to take away at least 10% of his focus.

Does he have a smoking or chew problem? I've never seen people chew gum like this on the field in the NFL. This isn't baseball. He's going to end up biting his own tongue off.

Third and 17 and the defense gives up 18 yards.

Peterson looks pissed during this Lambs / Tards game.

Ok what the fuck was that? 1st and ten from the saints 31. 20 seconds left and a to. No points.

Game is going a lot better than expected.

Hopefully some big plays develop down the field for the offense in the second half.

Special teams and defense just failed miserably at the start of the second half.

Fully expect king to be out again soon too. I'm so fucking tired of this teams lack of toughness.

What’s King fucking up?

Still want TJ Watt btw. This is going to become daily for me

Only upside right now is we hopefully now know that Jones is the go to starter at RB

Packer defense not covering anyone.

Back