2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

I would not be against the not bringing him back till the playoffs if we have a spot. If we are four weeks out and he’s nearing good to go but have to have a couple teams lose then shut him and Jordy and Adams down for the season imo

I think that's risky, because Rodgers would be hella rusty if he came back for WC weekend.

If this team can actually get healthy after the bye it wouldn't surprise me if Hundley; with a healthy O-Line/improved run game, and some "opportunistic" defensive play doesn't net them a 5-3 record with Hundley starting, going into the week 16 matchup against Minny. Which brings the team to a 9-4 total record. Even if they go 4-4 with Hundley, they could still finish at 10-6 and win the division with Rodgers returning for the last two games.

Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but I remember thinking the Pack were done at 4-6 last year, before the "Run the Table" stretch happened. If the team can't get healthy then they aren't going anywhere. If they are, I'd be surprised if they don't end up winning the division come end of December.

Put the practice squad out for two weeks, give every starter a rest, they all need one. Who cares the score if you know you are going to lose. Then bring back a full squad and a qb with at least a month of being starting qb training

Put the practice squad out for two weeks, give every starter a rest, they all need one. Who cares the score if you know you are going to lose. Then bring back a full squad and a qb with at least a month of being starting qb training
giphy.gif

Nah man. Pack are 4-2 and this next game is at Lambeau. Ain't no time to be surrendering home games.

Mack says he's a "highly successful coach". Let's see him prove it without the bad man.

giphy.gif

Nah man. Pack are 4-2 and this next game is at Lambeau. Ain't no time to be surrendering home games.

Mack says he's a "highly successful coach". Let's see him prove it without the bad man.
Our third string QB may die playing on this team.

IFFF the defense can remain relatively healthy(crossed fingers and knocks on wood) I think they go at least 4-4 with hundley. He's not bad and with first team reps and Rodgers in your ear he could prove to be pretty good.

I've come around on our chances today. I went through the 7 stages of grief earlier this week.

IFFF the defense can remain relatively healthy(crossed fingers and knocks on wood) I think they go at least 4-4 with hundley. He's not bad and with first team reps and Rodgers in your ear he could prove to be pretty good.
King is back so there's that and thank fuck one of the two R morons at CB is on IR.

According to an ESPN article the team is eyeing a Rajaas return on Dec 17 against the Canthers.

Since they put him on injured reserve, that would be the soonest he could come back but I'm not optimistic by nature. If, by some miracle, the Packers are still in contention by then, another QB will have done a credible job or every other team in the division shit the bed.

Since they put him on injured reserve, that would be the soonest he could come back but I'm not optimistic by nature. If, by some miracle, the Packers are still in contention by then, another QB will have done a credible job or every other team in the division shit the bed.
Doctor is saying he could be throwing again in 6 weeks.

Also; our division has the Lions and Viqueens.... Burrs aren’t even worth mentioning right now....

Fuck you Fox... no one cares about Arizona vs Rams

That's real good news that he could start at least start throwing a football in 6 weeks.

Still don't want him rushing back, obviously. If Rodgers does return late in the year the O-line can't be in shambles and hopefully Jones and Ty have some solid momentum going on too.

Fucking brilliant. One guy has 12 yards a carry. Let's sit him on 3rd and 1.

Jesus... I dropped the Packers D in fantasy and have Brees for a QB and naturally they pick him twice.

Even when I win I can’t win.

Packers defense is wearing out. Can't count om Breese doing the Cutler imitation all day.

LOL at watching Ingram walk in. The Packers are lucky not to be down 21-7.

Nelson had to play defense.

I’m stuck watching the damn Lambs v Tards game hoping they switch it to the Packer game... hows Hundley looking?

Back