2018 CFB Discussion: This Isn't Your Daddy's Nebraska Cornhuskers Football Team.

Who turns their program around first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on this year as a whole so far? I thought this was going to be a down year for CFB, but it’s been great.

It’s been pretty damn good. Wish Bama wouldn’t be so ahead of the pack but it is what it is. Notre Dame being undefeated adds an interesting wrinkle into the season. Crazy to see a power 5 conference (PAC-12) out of the playoff picture this early, mah dude.

Also, keep an eye on Iowa. The analytics have them in the 10-12 range, they have an elite defense, and when Nate Stanley is on, they’re capable of beating anyone (see: their shellacking of Ohio State last year).

Remember Rush Probst on Two a Days? He did that during a playoff game a couple of years ago and almost got fired.

cvbzdd1xiaaf685.jpg

It’s been pretty damn good. Wish Bama wouldn’t be so ahead of the pack but it is what it is. Notre Dame being undefeated adds an interesting wrinkle into the season. Crazy to see a power 5 conference (PAC-12) out of the playoff picture this early, mah dude.

Also, keep an eye on Iowa. The analytics have them in the 10-12 range, they have an elite defense, and when Nate Stanley is on, they’re capable of beating anyone (see: their shellacking of Ohio State last year).
What’s crazy this might be the worst defense since saber took over.

His ability to change his offense is what makes him the GOAT.

A lot of great 1 loss teams

What’s crazy this might be the worst defense since saber took over.

His ability to change his offense is what makes him the GOAT.

A lot of great 1 loss teams
The defensive stats are skewed because of playing so many backups in garbage time. They're still top 10 in total and scoring.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug
Pro wrestling used to be a lot better when everyone was coked up before promos so I'm gonna assume the same for CFB.

Pro wrestling used to be a lot better when everyone was coked up before promos so I'm gonna assume the same for CFB.
Don’t have the game changing guys like they have had in the past. Secondary is not what it used to be. It’s hard to judge whe they haven’t had to play in 2nd half.

I’m worried they won’t have the endurance should they have to play a whole game

I’d still consider Purdue beating the shit out of Ohio State a major upset.

I get what you’re saying about evenly matched teams, but there are still underdogs who can pull off upsets.

Purdue lost their first 3 games by a total 8 pts. They are a lot better than their 3-3 record going into this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back