2018 CFB Discussion: This Isn't Your Daddy's Nebraska Cornhuskers Football Team.

Who turns their program around first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn -- Boz's story of guys at OU freebasing and firing off Uzis from the roof of the athletic dorm, are hard to top.
Imagine the jock rats that hung around those programs

I hope it's not U$C.

I could see him going to FSU. Their coach looks like he's already out, Coach Urban Meyer knows Florida and they don't care about the shit Coach Urban Meyer loves to let his team get away with.

I could see him going to FSU. Their coach looks like he's already out, Coach Urban Meyer knows Florida and they don't care about the shit Coach Urban Meyer loves to let his team get away with.

He'll like the academic standards at FSU, that's for damn sure.

TBH - I only personally know two people who attended FSU. One was a cheerleader, the other is a buddy who as he says, "had to leave FSU and switch schools to actually learn something".

He'll like the academic standards at FSU, that's for damn sure.

TBH - I only personally know two people who attended FSU. One was a cheerleader, the other is a buddy who as he says, "had to leave FSU and switch schools to actually learn something".
I only know one and she spent 4 years of her life and accumulated student loan debt to be a receptionist at a doctors office. Hot as fuck though. She fit in well there

I only know one and she spent 4 years of her life and accumulated student loan debt to be a receptionist at a doctors office. Hot as fuck though. She fit in well there

LMAO --- The cheerleader was waiting tables in MIami and entering bikini contests the last time I heard.

I absolutely hate when they put the 2 best games of the day at the same time. 2 best games are both at 3:30 pm est this Saturday. Georgia vs. Florida and Penn State vs. Iowa.

I wonder if LSU can slow down Tua and the Crimson Tard at all.

Not after this horse shit targeting call that sees our best defender (and possible top 5 draft pick) on the bench for the first half. :mad:

Big 10 Network replaying last night's sodomizing of Ohio State.

What’s crazy this might be the worst defense since saber took over.

His ability to change his offense is what makes him the GOAT.

A lot of great 1 loss teams
Strange how that works out. LSU’s most impressive offense in recent memory was a team consisting of Zach Mettenberger, OBJ, Jarvis Landry, Jeremy Hill, and Alfred Blue with La’el Collins on the line (I think 9 offensive guys ended up in the NFL). The defense has an off year, and we end up a 3 loss team.

Pro wrestling used to be a lot better when everyone was coked up before promos so I'm gonna assume the same for CFB.

Well, here is a full heel turn for you. And to think Tennessee is still paying him and he recruited the majority of the players on the roster. In my best JR voice..."Aw Son of a Bitch!!!"
Butch-Jones-cigar.png

Not after this horse shit targeting call that sees our best defender (and possible top 5 draft pick) on the bench for the first half. :mad:

By definition the call was correct. However, I disagree with the bullshit rule. The QB’s will be wearing flags to pull or two hand touch before long.

And receivers are no longer intimidated by a big hit on plays across the middle. There used to be that apprehension for fear of a blindside. These rules hurt historically defensive minded teams like Bama and LSU.

Still. No one expected them to bitch slap the Buckeyes.

i didnt feel confident about the game but still thought ohio state would win in a shootout like 38-35 or something.

I’d still consider Purdue beating the shit out of Ohio State a major upset.

I get what you’re saying about evenly matched teams, but there are still underdogs who can pull off upsets.

is it an upset, sure. major upset? idk man, purdue is a lot better than people think but they have some shitty losses. they lost ot fucking eastern michigan. eastern michigan (!!!), and purdue took ohio state to the woodshed. purdue alawys plays osu tough, always. in the last seven matchups purdue is 3-4 against osu. for reference osu is like 6-1 against UM/Penn State/Wisconsin and 5-2 against Sparty. i mean, there were people picking purdue to wing the b1g west, so its not inconceivable that they odnt make it to the bi1g championship game,

fuck man. at least he ober hit.

my co-worker is a Purdue grad, I have to buy him a burrito on Friday because the Buckeyes lost. That might be the worst part about the loss, @Frank23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back