2018 Green Bay Packers v.3..... Who's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew about him coming over from the dolphins, but didn't realize he was the same age as Kumerow is now. Pretty cool parallel.

Also it's hilarious how Amendola went to the dolphins after his stint with the Pats.

Man, Jennings still can't let that shit go. He is obviously still not over how he left the Packers, but isn't time supposed to heal all wounds?
I think Jennings when he left was angry he didn't get a big deal. To be fair the Pack still had James Jones, Finley hadn't had his neck crunched yet and Nelson was starting to "come out" as a favorite target of Rodgers. Cobb was also starting to eat into snaps.

So, he wanted to get paid big bucks cause he viewed himself as a superstar receiver I think akin to a lower end Moss or Owens and when the Pack was like "nah dude, we riding with who we got, good luck in free agency" he went to a divisional rival for the same reason Favre did, to get one over on the Pack and unlike Favre who had success in Minny it backfired on Jennings and he still can't get over that.

I also think Rodgers has a bit of that west coast cynicism/sarcasm. Remember when he first showed up he asked Favre "how's it going old man?" in training camp and that being a big stink up... I think Jennings couldn't tell when Rodgers was joking vs when he was being serious the way the other receivers could.

Dude was a damn good receiver but he always seems a tad high strung

Jennings was a sb champ making huge plays and getting cameos in big tv shows. His head got waaaay too big

Also MVS is going to officially take Allison's jerb this week

Also MVS is going to officially take Allison's jerb this week

He was on some local sports show and seemed so humble. Can't help but root for him. Helps that he's getting better each week.

Packers need to bring back GOAThouse. He was the key part to their Super Bowl run.

Wow, skip bitchless is actually picking Rodgers and the pack to win? What universe is this??

Jennings turned down a big offer from the Packers before injuring his leg. He can suck a dick that he he has sour grapes now. He still cashed out in Minnesota for a way bigger deal than he deserved.

Jennings turned down a big offer from the Packers before injuring his leg. He can suck a dick that he he has sour grapes now. He still cashed out in Minnesota for a way bigger deal than he deserved.
Greg is a salty cunt who is only on FS1 because of Rodgers.

I feel like this defense is capable of a lot though too. Look what they just did to the Rams. Yeah, the Rams ended up ramping up a ton of points and Gurley got near 200 yards but if the offense is 2 of 9 on third down they (the defense) will start to wear down.

Like, the first three quarters Blake Martinez had Gurley's lunch, dinner, and breakfast from the next day and Jaire was making Woods and Cooks his bitch.

I heart Blake Martinez.

Wasn't Welker seemingly a bust slot receiver until he met Brady? Welker was 26 when him and Brady hooked up.

And I get it was pre-season but Kumerow was running PAST dudes as a slot receiver AND.... if they didn't want him around why did they IR the guy? Probably could have just waived him if they didn't want him but they used an IR spot on him.

And this probably isn't a big deal but... he was sat right next to Rodgers for team photos.

Welker was far from a bust. He was a good player on a bad team that a lot of fans were high on. So, no.

Jennings is a petty bitch lol. Can’t let it go

Glad his career went to shit after he left

Wasn't Welker seemingly a bust slot receiver until he met Brady? Welker was 26 when him and Brady hooked up.

And I get it was pre-season but Kumerow was running PAST dudes as a slot receiver AND.... if they didn't want him around why did they IR the guy? Probably could have just waived him if they didn't want him but they used an IR spot on him.

And this probably isn't a big deal but... he was sat right next to Rodgers for team photos.

Team photo they are literally in order by number, has nothing to do with anything else

Welker went undrafted and did well his last season with the Dolphins, he was their returns guy his whole time there as well. Not a bust at all. Him and Kumerow have nothing in common besides being white and not being drafted

New Packers podcast is up.

I really enjoy those, even though I'm not a Packers fan.

Jennings is a petty bitch lol. Can’t let it go

Glad his career went to shit after he left

My favorite part about that interview was them talking about how Aaron Rodgers is “sensitive” and thinks too much about things then the interview ends with cowturd making excuses for athletes being sensitive while
Jennings is still butthurt about a comment Rodgers(which was probably a joke tbh) made like 6 years ago lol.

Gruden released Bruce Irvin.....

New Packers podcast is up.

I really enjoy those, even though I'm not a Packers fan.

Who is your team then? I just assumed you were a fan of the Green and Gold from you frequenting this thread, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back