2018 Green Bay Packers v.3..... Who's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gruden released Bruce Irvin.....

Gute right now:

giphy.gif

Actually Ted right now:

images

I know Dix is ranked as like the #2 Safety in the league but number don't mean everything. Case in point, QBR makes it seem like guys like Allen, Cousins, and Alex Smith as better QBs than Rodgers and Brady.... we all know that's not the case. They rank safeties and DBs based on INTs and pass break ups don't they? I get he's got some great picks for us this year but the dude straight up can't tackle.

Maybe it's my personality but I would MUCH rather have a Kam Chancellor, Earl Thomas, John Lynch, Ed Reed, Charles Woodson type safety that is a sure tackler over a ball hawk safety. Haha last year couldn't catch a fucking cold standing in the snow soaking wet in wet clothes and this year he's been whiffing the way Matthews whiffs without the excuse of being old as fuck for his position that Matthews has.

I'd much rather have this:

Running the risk of a couple personal fouls over a guy that CAN'T tackle but can get a pick or two every 4 games. Why? There is an intimidation factor guys like Lynch, Earl, Woodson, and Kam brought to that position that is now gone with all of them retired/on the shelf for the year.

Give me a goddamn sure tackling safety over a ballhawk. Leave the ball hawking to the CBs.

Who needs to tackle when you get ints and breakup passes?

Who is your team then? I just assumed you were a fan of the Green and Gold from you frequenting this thread, lol.

It's an active thread and I like to talk football, and I think MJS has some great coverage. lol

Who needs to tackle when you get ints and breakup passes?

GB needs safeties that can tackle since the front seven doesn't exist 90% of the time. If Blake doesn't get the tackle it's probably on the secondary to make a stop.

GB needs safeties that can tackle since the front seven doesn't exist 90% of the time. If Blake doesn't get the tackle it's probably on the secondary to make a stop.

Common, man. Clark and Daniels are both very very good.

Common, man. Clark and Daniels are both very very good.

I like Clark but I'm not sure Daniels has been anywhere near as good as years past. Lowry is still a fucking can. Fackrell sucks. Clay is a shell. Perry? Lol.

I like Clark but I'm not sure Daniels has been anywhere near as good as years past. Lowry is still a fucking can. Fackrell sucks. Clay is a shell. Perry? Lol.

Daniels has been having a "down" year, but in large part because he's playing wayyy too many snaps due to lack of depth.

Clark is playing too many snaps. They need a better rotation if they want to keep those guys upfront fresh.

I think Daniels will get a sack and a half tomorrow night.

Daniels has been having a "down" year, but in large part because he's playing wayyy too many snaps due to lack of depth.

That's a fair point. No one to rotate those guys with.

---------------Breaking------------

Packers signed a Punter.

<{1-69}>

Maybe just a move to light a fire under hiss ass? If he’s cut that’s a total ted Thompson move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back