***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got about as good a shot as anyone other than Kiwi

I think JVG called him the most muscular dude in the league. Named him Full Ojalay lmao. I like it

Not bad for pick #36

Fight Juice with Juice

<seedat>

The league will be put on notice next year when juice goes to the lakes and they draft “Gelo.”

Dynasty.

He's got about as good a shot as anyone other than Kiwi

I think JVG called him the most muscular dude in the league. Named him Full Ojalay lmao. I like it

Not bad for pick #36

JVG was talking about setting up a Yabu vs Shemmy arm wrestling match and saying those two + Smart would out muscle the 90’s Knicks.

Not as bad as that 40 year old in Windsor

.Wonder when they'll arrest Ibaka.

Bostcan being racist as usual. Would never do this to a white man:

It’s a good problem to have but if the Celtics make the finals this season (looking good) then it’s going to be tricky to integrate Kyrie and Hayward next season, someone has to take a minutes cut and there’s a real chance that Kyrie + Hayward is not as good as Rozier + Brown / Tatum.

I suppose next year you bring it back and see what happens maybe target a deadline trade. You need to bolster your front court. And where Marcus Smart looked like the odd man out before playoffs, he now seems to be an indispensable part of this team.

Going to be tricky navigating this situation, but I have to say I think I like the Rozier, Brown, Tatum combo for the long run, crazy length and athleticism, smart basketball, no dribble happy turnover prone hero ball.

They need to shop the shit out of them. They have enough draft picks in the next few drafts to make something big happen. If Kyrie finds out he's not going to re-sign though, just ask the Cavs. They should target Kwahi or AD.

Milwaukee Buds LOOM

Also lol at some of the cans mentioned over the last few pages. Never watch any of that junk. Waiting for someone to say Windhorst is credible at this point

Milwaukee Buds LOOM

Also lol at some of the cans mentioned over the last few pages. Never watch any of that junk. Waiting for someone to say Windhorst is credible at this point
Windbeast is better than all of those guys

Hopefully Bern jacked up JR in the locker room after that shit. He cost them the game in more ways than one. He played horribly all night then sealed it with retarded, wanna-be tough guy bullshit. He's a bitchy little suburbanite who damages his team anytime things aren't going right for him.

Marcus Smart deserves about 90% of the credit for that win last night imo. If he had KO'd JR for that bullshit, he'd be my MVP.
He cocked back, but Tristan Thompson blocked him. Theoretically, that would have been awesome, but in practice, it would have sucked because they would have punished Smart and not Smith. Smith didn't get punished by the league at all for a blatantly dirty non-basketball play. Meanwhile guys get flagrant 1s and even 2s for incidental contact on actual basketball plays. SMH.

Who cares what people getting paid millions of dollars to talk sports think about politics or society? The only 'sports talk' I listen to is local radio in the car. They aren't even paid that well, but if they start talking politics, I'm listening to music.
I agree with Whitlock on a lot of stuff, and he's interesting to listen to, but yeah, keep the sociopolitical stuff out of sports talk. If I want to hear Whitlock talk politics, I'll watch him on The Rubin Report or Tucker Carlson Tonight (which are actually worth checking out). ESPN is the worst with this, FS1 is better at least.

Might brutal tonight for @RR

Hopefully he takes Danny, Davey, Alex, Mikey, Pauly and Trent along for support lmao

JVG was talking about setting up a Yabu vs Shemmy arm wrestling match and saying those two + Smart would out muscle the 90’s Knicks.
I think he said Baynes, not Smart. Not that Smart isn't strong for a guard, but he meant front court players.

mh3bdx.jpg

Lets do this.... #REDNATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back