2018 PotWR Round 2: The Debate/ Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
@luckyshot sounds like someone with a gambling problem. Is this alcoholic gonna gamble on the future of our forum?!
@Cubo de Sangre sounds like the drink someone who enjoys rum orders(poor people drink rum) Do we really need him running the warrroom?!
@Clippy is a fucking paperclip

vote @Headkicktoleg for a REAL future!

Ed: backed off on that and just posted what it was referring to because of the crackdown.

You sound upset. Relax guy. You can have a spot in my cabinet—right next to my other trophies.

Holy shit, I started reading that post and fell a sleep. When you are using words, you are more boring than @Cubo de Sangre. Entertain the fine people of the WR, dont make them blow their brains out from boredom. Go back to your picture game brother, that is where your calling is at.

Failing to select a running mate isn't a flaw.

Oh yes it is. I tried to do without one in 2016 and realized I was unable to match the totality of Palis and his team. So I successfully selected a VP candidate and announced right before going to a buddy's bachelor party type event. After all, what could go wrong? <{vega}>

Eventually, lacking a VP cost me the election considering 3 flip votes could have done the trick.

But I did have a guy named CEROVFC or something in my team late in the game. Ever heard of him?l@nd0

Oh yes it is. I tried to do without one in 2016 and realized I was unable to match the totality of Palis and his team. So I successfully selected a VP candidate and announced right before going to a buddy's bachelor party type event. After all, what could go wrong? <{vega}>

Eventually, lacking a VP cost me the election considering 3 flip votes could have done the trick.

But I did have a guy named CEROVFC or something in my team late in the game. Ever heard of him?l@nd0

That was then.... This is now

<{MingNope}>

I think we've learned from the mistakes.... You should have been our President!

@Lead

DOX News is inquiring under the Freedom of Sherformation Act to have the infraction history of all POTWR candidates published. Minimum detail is number of infractions.

Worst VP Pick ever !!!!

This is GNN!!!!

Former POTWR candidate and elder statesman @JDragon reminisces over his strategically challenged candidacy.

According to unbiased senior political correspondent Gandhi:

"The Dragon took a huge risk in appointing a blatant right wing CTer as his VP pick. It was not a measured pick at all, but came across as naked pandering to win over votes he could not otherwise reach. JD could have gone after someone more measured from the right but instead went full scale Deplorabot. The lack of a substantive appointment then ironically backfired as his VP pick resigned almost immediately due to pressure from the dark fringes of the far right. JD wanted to be accepted by the far right, but they wanted nothing to do with him. The Dragon learned of this news while at a Bachelor Party Puppy Pool event, and his campaign never quite recovered, even despite the nominal support from the burgeoning movement now known as Sanity. As a result the Deplorabots won the Day under Warlord Palis"

The are assuredly lessons here for some of the other Liberal / left leaning candidates.

GNN out!!!!!!

Last edited:
Worst VP Pick ever !!!!

This is GNN!!!!

Former POTWR candidate and elder statesman @JDragon reminisces over his strategically challenged candidacy.

According to unbiased senior political correspondent Gandhi:

"The Dragon took a huge risk in appointing a blatant right wing CTer as his VP pick. It was not a measured pick at all, but came across as naked pandering to win over votes he could not otherwise reach. JD could have gone after someone more measured from the right but instead went full scale Deplorabot. The lack of a substantive appointment then ironically backfired as his VP pick resigned almost immediately due to pressure from the dark fringes of the far right. JD wanted to be accepted by the far right, but they wanted nothing to do with him. The Dragon learned of this news while at a Bachelor Party Puppy Pool event, and his campaign never quite recovered, even despite the nominal support from the burgeoning movement now known as Sanity, and the Deplorabots won the Day under Warlord Palis"

The are assuredly lessons here for some of the other Liberal / left leaning candidates.

GNN out!!!!!!

Tbf I had started out with a Trump speech promising to build the Wall to the Heavies. My platform was initially rather nonsensical, it seemed to make sense to appeal to the right, too.

It seemed to make sense at the time <DirkMavs>

@Lead

DOX News is inquiring under the Freedom of Sherformation Act to have the infraction history of all POTWR candidates published. Minimum detail is number of infractions.

Fax the papers over to my office so i can sign them.

The Lowman campaign is completely fine with releasing the number of time I have had infractions, reported, and been reported. I would consider releasing any other information upon request. I have no secrets from the public.

Fax the papers over to my office so i can sign them.

The Lowman campaign is completely fine with releasing the number of time I have had infractions, reported, and been reported. I would consider releasing any other information upon request. I have no secrets from the public.

Explain your user name.

Lol... GNNs hilarious. With so many news sources I think we need one of them to call the result seconds after the voting opens.

ATF Magazine I understand views Tobacco to be a winner regardless of the result.

Lol... GNNs hilarious. With so many news sources I think we need one of them to call the result seconds after the voting opens.

ATF Magazine I understand views Tobacco to be a winner regardless of the result.
Lol only reason you're in the race is because GNN said you were. Who the fuck are you?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back