205 is going to be fire this year!

"kahmzat heavy, bo nickal bad, therefore 205 FiRe!" - likewise.

Bo Nickal would be smoked by Khamzat, and there is one other hot prospect so, 185 is the best? I dont see your logic but ok.

Last edited:
I agree TS. Lots of really intruiging possibilies and matches on the horizon.

Bout time too. This division needed some fresh matchups and new faces at the top.

Only issue is the division moves at a snails pace. Lets make some fights and get this party started already. Its always one solid fight every six months at LHW It seems.

I agree TS. Lots of really intruiging possibilies and matches on the horizon.

Bout time too. This division needed some fresh matchups and new faces at the top.

Only issue is the division moves at a snails pace. Lets make some fights and get this party started already. Its always one solid fight every six months at LHW It seems.
Agreed, mentioned earlier they need a pride esk Grand-Prix, totally backlogged.

Honestly it looks like garbage as usual to me. Johnny Walker is no contender, Jiri being back by the end of the year is wishful thinking at best, Jan is like 50 and not getting any younger, Magomedov has shown 0 interest in fighting since the draw and Jamahal Hill is maybe a top 5 guy at best when you factor in Bellator LHW’s.

Pereira could do some damage in the division, but even then he’s getting old too and got knocked the fuck out brutally in his last fight as well as having questionable grappling. It’s a hard division to get excited for outside of Jiri returning.

Is there any real news about Jiris return?
In his IG videos and pics his shoulder still looks stiff and he carries him self really assymmetrically and he is not throwing both hands the same way.

Is there any real news about Jiris return?
In his IG videos and pics his shoulder still looks stiff and he carries him self really assymmetrically and he is not throwing both hands the same way.
Via IG he seems to be recovering.

Going to be better than some other divisions but it's still a very, very weak division where the guy most likely to win the claim the title (Jiri) got a hail mary win against old man Glover. Still some very exciting matches to make though, but it feels a bit less exciting when you know it's the 2nd tier of fighters competing for the belt.

You have:

Jamahal Hill, recently taking the belt.

Prochaska(arguably the most entertaining UFC fighter) coming back hopefully by the end of the year to reclaim it.

Johnny Walker reemerging on a warpath (ok his last fight was questionable) but still a contender.

Magomed who i guaren-fucking tee is going to be coming back with a vengeance after his controversial title loss

Lastly and what Im most excited for is you have Pereira moving up to 205 I really think he will make some noise at 205!

It has been years if not a decade since I have been this stoked over LHW.

Thoughts?

It's fire if all those guys fight twice a year... If they don't the division remains boring as shit.

They have to be busy.

Back