Crime 26 year old math teacher arrested for raping 16 year old student. The father of the student was also arrested.

Whatever you may think, the law is the law. It's not like all the 16 year old girls who find themselves in this situation are all traumatized victims either, but nobody would argue with cutting the balls off of the perpetrator, regardless.

I'd imagine the ratio of boys and girls who are truly negatively impacted by these situations, skew heavily towards the girls, but it's not always bliss and joy on the male side ether. They can still be just as vulnerable and naive, and have it mess with their heads, and women can be sick predators all the same. At the end of the day it's an adult taking advantage of a naive child, and even if they're not the aggressor in the situation, they should know better. There's really no excuse for it.

Whatever you may think, the law is the law. It's not like all the 16 year old girls who find themselves in this situation are all traumatized victims either, but nobody would argue with cutting the balls off of the perpetrator, regardless.

I'd imagine the ratio of boys and girls who are truly negatively impacted by these situations, skew heavily towards the girls, but it's not always bliss and joy on the male side ether. They can still be just as vulnerable and naive, and have it mess with their heads, and women can be sick predators all the same. At the end of the day it's an adult taking advantage of a naive child, and even if they're not the aggressor in the situation, they should know better. There's really no excuse for it.
B-b-but... there's not place for logical, cogent thoughts turned into well written posts here in the WR. What do you think you're doing here with your fancy words and not blaming some political party or the president?

I don’t like it, but I also acknowledge that they are less likely to commit crimes and reoffend, so I’m not butthurt that they get less time.

Obviously that doesn’t apply for serious crimes like murder and they should be treated as harshly as men.

Really the point I was getting at was that 16 is legal in like half of the world, and we’re supposed to pretend like this is just as bad 50 year olds going to the Phillipines to fuck kids. She shouldn’t be getting arrested for this.
I don't agree but thanks for answering honestly.
Put her on MugShawtys

Edit: Sometimes embedded tweets don't display. Add https://twitter.com/ to mugshawtys/status/1744041167392739644 .

That's your crowd along with @Andy Capp
I know you are but what am I?
{<jimmies}

LOL talk about gotten to. What a loser. I haven't even posted in this thread before now. I don't have any kids and I was in school myself when black and white tv's were still a thing. I don't have a lot to contribute here. Rape is bad, mkay? I don't see any need to comment further.

The door to Get Bent is that way, and try not to let it hit you on the arse on the way out.

This thread shows who got laid in their teens and who didnt. I had a crush on a few of my teachers in HS and would have smashed with a vengeance. I applaud the father for letting his son bang.

Son talking to dad:

C4yoKaSWQAAIq3E.jpg

most of us were dumb horny kids in middle school/high school who fantasized about our hot teachers and that's the lens you're looking through. that's not reality though..

let's set aside the most obvious reasons why this is bad. have you never seen women abuse their partners? will smith? johnny depp? imagine someone doing that to you as a child and it leaving a scar that you carry for the rest of your life.

A 16 yr old man sole mission is looking for poon. They can't help it.
I paid for it when I was 16. Strip clubs let anyone in

30,40,50 yr old handjobs all day for 10

It was a crazy life early on. It was a diet of felons, gypsies and Chefs by my own choosing
total rock and roll

one kid through college w masters another next yr

These emotionally stunted women don't belong in these jobs. They have the same maturity as they did in high school and middle school.

Truth be told, a 16 yr old man is not harmed by having sex.
These fuckers want to pro-create

/Mother Nature

Absolutely correct.

Joy Division covers, please indulge me.

One of my favorite covers.

Back