Crime 26 year old math teacher arrested for raping 16 year old student. The father of the student was also arrested.

Lol cue the "sex with children is ok if it's an older woman and a boy" crowd.
I'm pretty down the middle on everything, don't think a 16 year old boy can be raped by a female teacher (unless he's mentally challenged or special needs)

Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown,
Heaven knows, it's got to be this time,
Watching her, these things she said,
The times she cried,
Too frail to wake this time.

I'm pretty down the middle on everything, don't think a 16 year old boy can be raped by a female teacher (unless he's mentally challenged or special needs)

Fortunately for society your opinion doesnt count.

Would you say the same thing of a 16 year old girl who was thirsting after her male teacher, and eventually got what she wanted and loved every second of it? Would you give the male adult the same pass?

I get that "rape" conjures up images of men forcing themselves on women, but it's more complicated than that. Especially when kids are involved.

Last edited:
Fortunately for society your opinion doesnt count.
It doesn't and that's fine

If she breaks the law, then she has to deal with the consequences

I'm not going to be outraged by it

Would you say the same thing of a 16 year old girl who was thirsting after her male teacher, and eventually got what she wanted and loved every second of it? Would you give the male adult the same pass?

I get that "rape" conjures up images of men forcing themselves on women, but it's more complicated than that. Especially when kids are involved.
No, men preying on 16 year old girls are different

No, men preying on 16 year old girls are different
But sometimes they don't, and still get jammed up because they couldn't say no to some hot young piece of ass, that was going after them. In the headline, all you would read is "Grown man rapes minor", and that would be it. There would be no nuanced outlook, like you would give a woman in the same position, and you would look at the guy like scum. Same should be done to a woman in this situation, because regardless of all the little details that might lend some sympathy to the situation, they should know better. They're the adults.

It's all gotta stay even. The law is the law. Ain't no pussy pass when it comes to this shit.

Did you see the female teacher he was banging. Not the Mug shot, but her all "dolled" up. No way in hell was that 16 year old young adult raped by her. They even mentioned his buddies were lookouts while he was messing around with her. I imagine it was a jealous girl who ratted them out.

Did you see the female teacher he was banging. Not the Mug shot, but her all "dolled" up. No way in hell was that 16 year old young adult raped by her.

In Missouri the law is:

Second-degree statutory rape for someone at least age 21 to have sexual intercourse with someone who is less than age 17

Again, you're defending a sexual predator.

In Missouri the law is:

Second-degree statutory rape for someone at least age 21 to have sexual intercourse with someone who is less than age 17

Again, you're defending a sexual predator.
I do not hold Men and Women to the same standard. If it was a Male teacher and a young adult woman, I would agree with you.
Fun fact i just learned:
There are 31 states in the US that the legal age of consent is 16. That is more then 1/2 the US.

I do not hold Men and Women to the same standard. If it was a Male teacher and a young adult woman, I would agree with you.

Welp, at least the creeps are self-outing in this thread. This was statutory rape by definition, and this woman is a sexual predator that you're defending.

Welp, at least the creeps are self-outing in this thread. This was statutory rape by definition, and this woman is a sexual predator that you're defending.
Fun fact i just learned:
There are 31 states in the US that the legal age of consent is 16. That is more then 1/2 the US.

And just to make it clear, In my state the age of consent is 16.

Last edited:

Great answer.

It doesn't and that's fine

If she breaks the law, then she has to deal with the consequences

I'm not going to be outraged by it
don't worry, there are plenty people here that will do that on your behalf......

Perhaps in whatever shithole you live in. Not anyplace in Canada I've ever been. I was carded when I was in my thirties.
My friends and I went to stripclubs and bars when we were 15. I lived in a small town in Québec (Jonquière).

It's 100% wrong - this person has a position of responsibility over the 16 year old, whether or he is mature or not.

If this happened to either of my girls or boys, I'd be angry.

Having said that, having been 16 years old and had an opportunity like this presented itself, I would have fucked her too. I'd like to think I wouldn't tell anyone, but that's 45 year old me trying to use logic on a hypothetical situation knowing what I know now. And I know most 16 year olds would too. It's impossible for a 16 year old kid to understand the psychological impact a situation like this could have - we were all walking hard ons at that age, jacking off constantly and trying our damnedest to get laid.

Also young women are dumb.

Fun fact i just learned:

Good for you. That's not the case in Missouri, and the fact that you don't have a problem with a teacher fucking one of her 16 year old students says all I need to know about you.

It's 100% wrong - this person has a position of responsibility over the 16 year old, whether or he is mature or not.

If this happened to either of my girls or boys, I'd be angry.

Having said that, having been 16 years old and had an opportunity like this presented itself, I would have fucked her too. I'd like to think I wouldn't tell anyone, but that's 45 year old me trying to use logic on a hypothetical situation knowing what I know now. And I know most 16 year olds would too. It's impossible for a 16 year old kid to understand the psychological impact a situation like this could have - we were all walking hard ons at that age, jacking off constantly and trying our damnedest to get laid.

Also young women are dumb.
Well, im 45 too, and i DID have the opportunity to bang a hot chick when i was even younger then 16. I don't regret it one single bit. I actually think it helped me grow up and get that out of my system at a young age and seek a long term relationship. I been happily maried for over 20 years.

Good for you. That's not the case in Missouri, and the fact that you don't have a problem with a teacher fucking one of her 16 year old students says all I need to know about you.
So im supposed to think its wrong in Missouri, but not in the 31 other states that its legal? Or are those 31 states legislators creeps too?
So this is hilarious. In Missouri, the legal marriage age is 15 with parental consent. So all this dad has to do is let his 16 year old son marry this teacher and there is nothing the state can do to this poor girl.
And before you go on another rant, this is Missouri's law.

Last edited:
Back