2nd Best Middleweight of all time?

Look at his quality of opposition.....When title shots are a popularity contest winning a title doesn’t carry that much weight
Look at most MW champions resume! Yoel is amazing, always one strike away from gold. But when afforded the opportunity he fails

It's Adesanya. He has 8 wins in UFC with 3 wins in championship fights. Whittaker also has 8 wins but only 2 on championship fights and a loss.

Weidman has 10 wins, so 2 more. And also 4 wins in championship fights, so 1 more. But he has 4 losses, while Adesanya has no losses. You must penalize Weidman and put him below Adesanya because if you don't then #2 would still not be him because....

Michael Bisping has 16 wins and 8 losses. 2 wins in championship fights. And there are many others that have more than 10 wins in UFC with a lot of losses. So it wouldn't make any sense to put such a mediocre fighter as the #2 middleweight just because he was active

Your other candidates like Romero, Rockhold and Franklin are not even close to these numbers. While guys like Hendo and Vitor fought a lot of their careeer on LHW and HW also so they don't have the same numbers that they have in this division (Hendo is 4-4 in the UFC with no championship wins)

Facts.

Last edited:
No chance Whittaker won the fourth .... clear Romero win imo
This is the 4th round. Watch it and if you tell me Romero won that round you are lying because I think a lot of people don't remember that Romero did basically nothing in that round. He wobbled Whittaker when it was 20 seconds left, but that's it. Judge it for yourself.

My favourites are Yoel and Bisping, shame they never fought.
The 2nd best though? it's really hard not to pick Israel, 1 more win and it's undeniable for me.

Look at most MW champions resume! Yoel is amazing, always one strike away from gold. But when afforded the opportunity he fails

Let’s see how Whittaker looks in his 40’s ....Whittaker is past his prime now lol .....Romero has fought the best opposition of any mw in history and Costa is his only clear loss .....That’s impressive imo

This is the 4th round. Watch it and if you tell me Romero won that round you are lying because I think a lot of people don't remember that Romero did basically nothing in that round. He wobbled Whittaker when it was 20 seconds left, but that's it. Judge it for yourself.

Stunning your opponent means Romero wins that round .....I don’t score fights like a pussy

Let’s see how Whittaker looks in his 40’s ....Whittaker is past his prime now lol .....Romero has fought the best opposition of any mw in history and Costa is his only clear loss .....That’s impressive imo
He didn't win a title at any age, great job missing the point.

Stunning your opponent means Romero wins that round .....I don’t score fights like a pussy
LOL. You are so clueless. No one that watched the 4th round back says Romero won that round. You are biased and got called out. DEAL WITH IT!

It's Adesanya. He has 8 wins in UFC with 3 wins in championship fights. Whittaker also has 8 wins but only 2 on championship fights and a loss.

Weidman has 10 wins, so 2 more. And also 4 wins in championship fights, so 1 more. But he has 4 losses, while Adesanya has no losses. You must penalize Weidman and put him below Adesanya because if you don't then #2 would still not be him because....

Michael Bisping has 16 wins and 8 losses. 2 wins in championship fights. And there are many others that have more than 10 wins in UFC with a lot of losses. So it wouldn't make any sense to put such a mediocre fighter as the #2 middleweight just because he was active

Your other candidates like Romero, Rockhold and Franklin are not even close to these numbers. While guys like Hendo and Vitor fought a lot of their careeer on LHW and HW also so they don't have the same numbers that they have in this division (Hendo is 4-4 in the UFC with no championship wins)

Facts.
Your criteria absolutely sucks ..... Bisping beat mostly cans ffs .....Wouldn’t defend against number one contenders ......Apparently edging a 90 year old rated 13 th Hendo is the stuff of legends

LOL. You are so clueless. No one that watched the 4th round back says Romero won that round. You are biased and got called out. DEAL WITH IT!
I’ve heard countless people scored the rematch for Romero .... the rest were upset he didn’t make weight

He didn't win a title at any age, great job missing the point.
Titles are overrated..... you don’t have to be the best to win a title .....Romero has beat former champions and would’ve won the title if Bisping wasn’t scared

I’ve heard countless people scored the rematch for Romero .... the rest were upset he didn’t make weight
Be honest, did you watch the 4th round back? I posted it here and I doubt you did. As I said, No one that takes the time to watch that round back said Romero won that round.

Titles are overrated..... you don’t have to be the best to win a title .....Romero has beat former champions and would’ve won the title if Bisping wasn’t scared
Could have isn't the same as would have. He could have beat Bisping, Whittaker, GSP, Adesanya, Silva, you and Jones. But he didn't, did he? He failed everytime he had a shot, the aforementioned fighters won when the opportunity presented itself. Ignoring facts to assert your nonsensical belief is at best, obtuse.

Hendo although many of his accolades came outside of MW. Weird situation but he is just to proven to out someone like Chris or Rich above him.

Your criteria absolutely sucks ..... Bisping beat mostly cans ffs .....Wouldn’t defend against number one contenders ......Apparently edging a 90 year old rated 13 th Hendo is the stuff of legends
That was my point, dumb fuck
So it wouldn't make any sense to put such a mediocre fighter as the #2 middleweight just because he was active
Read again, retard

1. Only undefeated champion GSP

2. Others and whatever your opinion on PED use is

Back