3 package bombs kill two in last 10 days. Austin - Update: Suspect Exploded

I have to give him one thing .... he died as he lived.

Blowing stuff up.

Thankfully Austin can go back to normal.

Shit I would have fired his dumbass for trying to look like he's going to take over the Nakatomi Plaza again.
2mg5o5f.jpg

A shame none of those lefty antifa :eek::eek::eek:s put a knife in his ribs isn't it? He was fired for chanting Blood and Soil and attacking peaceful protesters in Charlottesville.

Shit I would have fired his dumbass for trying to look like he's going to take over the Nakatomi Plaza again.

If he is the bomber then yes he would be better of taken care of before bombings but, Attacking peacefull protecters in Charlottsville? GTFO. It has been made pretty clear all aggression at these rallies is planned and initiated by the loser left.

If he is the bomber then yes he would be better of taken care of before bombings but, Attacking peacefull protecters in Charlottsville? GTFO. It has been made pretty clear all aggression at these rallies is planned and initiated by the loser left.

Oh you dumb dumb motherfucker you.

Charlottesville night rally where they chanted "blood and soil" and "they will not replace us" they marched their tiki torch autistic looking asses to the statue where there was a very small peaceful counter protest of local UVA students were holding signs. The Khakistani Nazis surrounded them screamed in a trans womans face about how she was a freak of nature, and then the Neo Nazi's hurled torches at them and attacked them.

Oh and since you can't lie to yourself.

Where is it pretty clear?

Damned shame the bomb didn't blow up just enough of him to still question him

I doubt much would have been learned that they won’t be able to figure out.

This guy doesn’t strike me as a wizard. He’s no Unabomber.

I doubt much would have been learned that they won’t be able to figure out.

This guy doesn’t strike me as a wizard. He’s no Unabomber.
... it was amazing he was able to launch all those attacks from a cabin in the woods. He would ride his bicycle into the nearest town and get on a train to a place with a Western Union.

I doubt the Charlotteville connection - seems like something twitter and reddit trolls would push for the lolz.

d19j87qrbb4z.jpg

(Pictured above. Ripskater, Wiolent, Kone, Bryan, and Devout Pessimist)
I mean, it's good for some shit but it's the most vile, racist, fearmongering place on the internet, go check it out. Solid for happenings though, best place for up to the minute current shit.

Wait what?

https://www.splcenter.org/20180205/alt-right-killing-people

In what world are race issues mellowing out? Who were you hoping was the killer?

That picture is one of the best on the internet... but is it actually from reddit political section? I have never been to reddit, so I don't know. However, they are wearing gaming shirts, and there are 5 of them (counter-strike, HOTS, overwatch, DOTA, LOL) all are 5 man team games.... dunno what that flag is tho

Anyways, awesome this bomber is dead. I saw, I think it was on Friday, that they were using google to cross reference searches and whatnot, and that they had a person of interest. Thought that was pretty cool. Sucks this asshole won't wait a decade in solitary before being executed. Surely that would lead to some form of painful psychosis.. but at the same time, glad he wont eat up millions of tax dollars through the legal process.

That picture is one of the best on the internet... but is it actually from reddit political section? I have never been to reddit, so I don't know. However, they are wearing gaming shirts, and there are 5 of them (counter-strike, HOTS, overwatch, DOTA, LOL) all are 5 man team games.... dunno what that flag is tho

Anyways, awesome this bomber is dead. I saw, I think it was on Friday, that they were using google to cross reference searches and whatnot, and that they had a person of interest. Thought that was pretty cool. Sucks this asshole won't wait a decade in solitary before being executed. Surely that would lead to some form of painful psychosis.. but at the same time, glad he wont eat up millions of tax dollars through the legal process.

I don't know, I snagged it off 4chan. I don't really fuck with Reddit. I just read through /pol/ to see just how fucking insane most people are to feel better about myself.

The flag is Kekistan. Basically an autistic call sign for "laughing"

Last edited:
Wow he got stupid and went to a store. Otherwise theyd still be hunting for him

Oh you dumb dumb motherfucker you.

Charlottesville night rally where they chanted "blood and soil" and "they will not replace us" they marched their tiki torch autistic looking asses to the statue where there was a very small peaceful counter protest of local UVA students were holding signs. The Khakistani Nazis surrounded them screamed in a trans womans face about how she was a freak of nature, and then the Neo Nazi's hurled torches at them and attacked them.

Oh and since you can't lie to yourself.

Where is it pretty clear?

Very clear. Antifa was there, in black with masks, to intercept and attack the licensed gathering from the right with weapons and mace as per every other event they have been at, knowing that any retaliation will be the highlighted focus of the fake news media and Marxist trash.

Wow he got stupid and went to a store. Otherwise theyd still be hunting for him

I figure this was always a suicide mission to him. When there's a manhunt on, and you're the guy they're looking for, you wouldn't go shopping for bomb supplies.

He had blonde hair and blew eyes

Got a hearty lol out of me... and I needed one.
Well done, sir. Well done.

Hey now, I'm funny sometimes. You're in Chicago yeah? I'm performing at North Bar Thursday night

Very clear. Antifa was there, in black with masks, to intercept and attack the licensed gathering from the right with weapons and mace as per every other event they have been at, knowing that any retaliation will be the highlighted focus of the fake news media and Marxist trash.

Someone didn't watch the video.
Someone is now on my ignore list.

Ain't reading no more trolling from some cum belt troll bruh.

What is the source for his tiki torch provenance?
From what I've been reading someone heard his name on the scanner, cross referenced it to the person.
DHA03Z9XkAAXL-h.jpg

and if you look at the pics it matches. The thread 404'd before I could find out his IG though, if I can find the scanner archives I'll link to them.

He had blonde hair and blew eyes
Legit laughed.

Back