3 package bombs kill two in last 10 days. Austin - Update: Suspect Exploded

My post should have read "even when guns save lives"

I am against gun control , by the way. Against banning AR-15 type guns and against banning bump-stocks.

What about drone guns? (guns with the propeller attachments, remote control or autonomous)

Anyway, the studies I've read suggest aggravated assault increases with right to carry laws.

And if you need an AR-15 to protect your family home, something is wrong with your neighborhood.

Well this is kind of interesting. In the last 10 days there have been three separate package bombs left on people's doorsteps. First one killed the man (10 days ago), second one killed a teenager (today) third one has injured a 70 year old woman(today).
First two were black families. Unknown race of 70 yr old.

We do have Sxsw going on right now, so maybe some out-of-town crazy?

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...y-package-bombs-texas-capital-linked-53689221
Damn targeting unknown race people too? This guy's an animal.

In different parts of town too. I'd kind of be on the lookout for UPS or USPS impersonators, cause some rando that nobody in the area recognizes dropping off packages would probably have been mentioned by at least a neighbor or 2.
Naw Amazon fucked that up

Any Sherbros from Austin around here? A few comics I know down there are really on edge.

Holy fuck this is crazy. They gotta get this pos before he kills again. Who knows how many bombs he's already made and set up somewhere though? I wonder if he was inspired partly by the Unabomber. I hope they catch this fucker today and they should hang him upside down and let family members of the deceased use him for a pinata.

Holy fuck this is crazy. They gotta get this pos before he kills again. Who knows how many bombs he's already made and set up somewhere though? I wonder if he was inspired partly by the Unabomber. I hope they catch this fucker today and they should hang him upside down and let family members of the deceased use him for a pinata.

reminds me of the same stir raised by the DC sniper stateside. terrible

parcel bombs are rarer stateside as far as I've heard decade by decade, but definitely horrible back home when they go around - a few of my buds came straight from northern ireland at its worst and said that it went from being a kind of flash spectacle "distant car bombing" phase at first, rare kidnapping but gradually the evil bullshiite got so small scale people were rigging dropped full cigg packs to explode when picked up by the time they got the fuck out

left outside bars and pool halls of course

I'm in Austin and this is so weird. Also, not related, a guy threatened to kill and send bombs to my office of employment. Weird times

My parents live close to where the bombs are happening so I'm trying to get them to stay with us (we live in an area of Austin where they haven't been going off)

The suspect attempted to evade the police and eventually "detonated himself" when officers made a move on him.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

Good of the authorities to track him and hunt him down!

News is saying tracked down via store cameras & cellphone, search history on internet, then he blew himself up.

Tracked to a hotel in Round Rock.

he's dumb for going to WILCO. those cops don't fuck around. He knew he'd be dead

Blew himself up? What a puzzy.

Wonder if he looked like Fatman from MGS.

Back