300lbs/150kg Powerlifter sparring against 120lbs/60kg MMA Fighter[Not McGregor vs The Mountain]

You could see how the big guy was getting huffing and puffing and the little guy still had plenty of energy.

You could see how the big guy was getting huffing and puffing and the little guy still had plenty of energy.
To me it looked like the big guy could have just smashed the little guy with a pille driver
@2:17 . Its the same bs joe rogan said on the mcgregor vs the mountain sparring.
The mountain could have just smashed mcgregor to the ground and he would be dead the same applies here to. If its no trouble at all to throw your opponent why not throw with all your force on the ground head forward? I mean that will for shure do damage.

I'm surprised the 120lb'er was even able to pick that guy up off the ground like that...picking someone up that heavy in that manner looks like it would be hell on your back. Grappling is the last thing I would want to do with a size discrepancy that large.

Where's Tony to show him how to do a proper ankle pick tho?

tenor.gif

A regular size human being (LW - WW) 170-195lbs before cutting....would destroy the 300lbs guy.

If 120lbs manlet had their momenta, regular guya will fuck em up.

Specially if striking was allowed..doubt the huge guy has a chin.

A regular size human being (LW - WW) 170-195lbs before cutting....would destroy the 300lbs guy.

If 120lbs manlet had their momenta, regular guya will fuck em up.

Specially if striking was allowed..doubt the huge guy has a chin.

Lots of grapplers are quite chinny themselves. I would imagine most 300 plus lb monsters can hold a shot from regular mma guys 120 pounds lighter. Unless they are complete pussys

To me it looked like the big guy could have just smashed the little guy with a pille driver
@2:17 . Its the same bs joe rogan said on the mcgregor vs the mountain sparring.
The mountain could have just smashed mcgregor to the ground and he would be dead the same applies here to. If its no trouble at all to throw your opponent why not throw with all your force on the ground head forward? I mean that will for shure do damage.

On concrete, drop the wee f.....er on his neck. Not worry about rear naked chokes then.

Lots of grapplers are quite chinny themselves. I would imagine most 300 plus lb monsters can hold a shot from regular mma guys 120 pounds lighter. Unless they are complete pussys
Plenty of KO artist from lw-ww(170-195lbs before cut)

300lbs guy will get hurt...if he doesnt get Ko'd...he will run into a fetal position..dude has no cardio.

Plenty of KO artist from lw-ww(170-195lbs before cut)

300lbs guy will get hurt...if he doesnt get Ko'd...he will run into a fetal position..dude has no cardio.

What level of MMA are we talking here? If a solid pro, then yeah I agree with you. Some run of the mills guy with little talent and probably low down pro level, then the big guy has a chance.

The Mountain is well over 400 lbs and I reckon he would crush Conor if he wanted to.

Size/athleticism does matter. I am a powerlifter and no where near the size of your man and I have sparred decent guys. Not high pro level or anything, but guys that compete at a decent level.

I never had any problems with guys much lighter, however these boys were average wrestlers and still intermediate BBJ guys.

I imagine a high level wrestler or BBJ player would tie me in knots.

But size does matter to a degree.
Funny, my experience is the opposite, and I was benching 2xBW, Squatted and DL'd much more then. Still got my clock cleaned and that was one of the reasons I stopped lifting. It simply didn't work.

What level of MMA are we talking here? If a solid pro, then yeah I agree with you. Some run of the mills guy with little talent and probably low down pro level, then the big guy has a chance.

The Mountain is well over 400 lbs and I reckon he would crush Conor if he wanted to.
Conor sucks..he is made to be succesful against manlets.

Mike perry on the other hand...a man who isn't a manlet hunter..would fuck up the mountain...so would tyron.

Are u joking??A mid level Sherdogger would eat this powerlifter as breakfast,Get a life kid...
Considering that most sherdoggers are 6'5 300lbs Ripped and dehydrated, mid level sherdogger wouldn't even notice a powerlifter.

Funny, my experience is the opposite, and I was benching 2xBW, Squatted and DL'd much more then. Still got my clock cleaned and that was one of the reasons I stopped lifting. It simply didn't work.

Again what level were you sparring? Were you going all out when sparring? If you were fighting for your life, do you let some guy 120 lbs choke you out?

On concrete, drop the wee f.....er on his neck. Not worry about rear naked chokes then.

Without question this.
In sport with comfy floors, sure a well trained MMA runt could tire out and then back squirrel up/ RNC a giant but on concrete aka The Real World -wouldnt work.

There was that Russian MMA regional guy who straight up killed a famous powerlifter via wheelkick/GNP concrete in a parking lot, but there weights/size disparity wasnt like this

Again what level were you sparring? Were you going all out when sparring? If you were fighting for your life, do you let some guy 120 lbs choke you out?
Like 70% but full contact striking. No chokes (that was before MMA became big). It was pretty clear who the better guy was. And it didn't happen just once (otherwise I'd have said it's a fluke).

Now, I wasn't a hulking behemoth of a man back then, but neither were the other guys. Please don't imagine me being 350 and benching 700 or anything.

Conor sucks..he is made to be succesful against manlets.

Mike perry on the other hand...a man who isn't a manlet hunter..would fuck up the mountain...so would tyron.

Maybe you're right, but a man that size literally has the power to pull their heads off their shoulders. I am not talking about a fight on a rubber matt.

MMA fighters are not invincible. Mariusz Pudzianowski is nowhere near the strength or size of Thor and he had only a bit of karate/boxing background before mma.

Granted he would get killed by any Good Heavy, but at the same time with little training, he would kill Woodley stone dead. Weight classes for a reason.

Chuck Liddell was asked who would win a boxing fight between him and Manny Pacquiao. He said he is simply too big and there are weight classes for a reason.

Back