News .

He's not going to like not having a speed advantage. And he's still going to be weak at WW. This isn't going to go well for him.

Colby, Burns, Wonderboy etc all beat him as well. He's a fun fighter and had a nice run in 2020 but, until he really cleans up his game, he will have a tough time cracking the top 10 at WW.

Sweater Beast is in the building! He’d beat burns and Wonderboy, he’ll surprise a lot of people at WW.

Remember when I tried explaining to you that Izzy would go up to fight for the belt?

Remember when you cried like a bitch and demanded women's fights should be three minute rounds?

Thanks for the laughs Special123.

<36>

Remember when you cried like a bitch and demanded women's fights should be three minute rounds?

Thanks for the laughs Special123.

<36>

Cried like a bitch over what? Retreating into your world of delusion, you the man.

But why are you so angry?

Women’s fights should be 3 minute rounds. They suck.

Dude is easily the most overrated fighter on the roster.

Can't wait for him to inevitably get wrestlefucked at WW, complain about wrestlers, and then settle as a gatekeeper to the top 15.

Cried like a bitch over what? Retreating into your world of delusion, you the man.

But why are you so angry?

Women’s fights should be 3 minute rounds. They suck.

Oh, poor Special123.

Tell us how she hurt you. We've got a safe space here just for you. We'll deal with all of your anger and hurt feelings.

<36>

Dude better have an SUV if he wants to run anyone over

I like Holland but no.......he won't do anything of the sort lmao

I may be very high, but can he fight kzmat
Are they same classes? Way too stoned to Google

if they can, that’s a fight I wanna see

I hope he has a good run and honestly think he will. Put him up against Chiesa.

People have written Kevin Holland off. But I think the move down to welterweight is what he should have done years ago. Think he is going to surprise alot of people with how good he competes there.

Kevins gonna have a big size, reach advantage and wont get outmuscled like he was with Middleweights. I can see him even cracking top 5

This guy was losing (and lost) to Kyle fucking Daukhaus and he thinks only 3 WW pose a problem for him?

So he plans on getting his hands on Izzy by going to WW, yet acknowledges Leon, Usman, and Khamzat would maul him?

{<huh}

The WW div is still grappler heavy.

Usman, Colby, Burns, Chimaev, Brady, Chiesa, Edwards, Belal and even Magny would grapplefuck Holland.

The only primary strikers are Wonderboy, Luque and Jorge. Jorge and Luque are also legit grapplers if they need to.
And that's just ranked guys jake Matthews, Emeev, even old max griffin have wrestling that will be a problem for kevin.

Oh, poor Special123.

Tell us how she hurt you. We've got a safe space here just for you. We'll deal with all of your anger and hurt feelings.

<36>

Is your argument that the women are on a par with the men? You find the fights equally entertaining? You think the women have the same physical capacity as the men?

I must definitely have suffered some trauma at the hands of a woman to disagree with those views….

Even this MW knows he has no shot of beating Khamzat yet sherdoggers try to tell me Khamzat needs to beat Neil Magny to prove he's good.... lol

Is your argument that the women are on a par with the men? You find the fights equally entertaining? You think the women have the same physical capacity as the men?

I must definitely have suffered some trauma at the hands of a woman to disagree with those views….

I'm mainly amused that you hate women.

"Women suck"
-Special123

Stay mad forever, my sweet little donkey.

…Welterweight has some of the best wrestlers in the sport. Kevin’s weakness is wrestling.

Why did he do this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back