6 out of 10 Trump people who approve of Trump say they won't stop-- no matter what

Makes sense. Trump has fought for the country and has been pushing hard for the agenda he ran on.

You are a fucking disgrace of a person, truly, if you think he is in any way fighting for the country.

Hell, what about his anti-lobbyist agenda? You're okay with him then loosening restrictions on lobbyists? That isn't completely dishonest and against the country?

You are a fucking disgrace of a person, truly, if you think he is in any way fighting for the country.

Hell, what about his anti-lobbyist agenda? You're okay with him then loosening restrictions on lobbyists? That isn't completely dishonest and against the country?
I find it difficult to take the above post seriously from a man with "Trotsky" as his user name. Don't you have any self awareness at all?
There are few thing less American than communism.

Yes, cult members are pretty loyal to their leaders.

Isn't it? Who was the prez at the time?
Obama is a terrorist enabler.

Did Ronald Reagan, George HW Bush, Bill Clinton and George W Bush not engage in the same policy? Did Ronald Reagan not arm and empower the Taliban, and give Al Qaeda a gigantic series of Middle Eastern footholds?
Reagan_Mujahideen.jpg

Fucking Obama, look at him, inviting the Taliban to the White House. He even called these fuckers the moral equivalent to our Founding Fathers. Fucking traitor........

Did Ronald Reagan, George HW Bush, Bill Clinton and George W Bush not engage in the same policy? Did Ronald Reagan not arm and empower the Taliban, and give Al Qaeda a gigantic series of Middle Eastern footholds?
Reagan_Mujahideen.jpg

Fucking Obama, look at him, inviting the Taliban to the White House. He even called these fuckers the moral equivalent to our Founding Fathers. Fucking traitor........
I like Reagan, mainly for his oratory skills, but, yes, they also enabled terrorists.
Anything else?

Tough to say. Hillary still has a lower approval rating than Trump (although she is not president). I think Cruz could have taken her.

Kasich may had, but it would take someone like Brian Sandoval to start making roads on Democratic territory.

Reagan_Mujahideen.jpg

Yes, but what was the Taliban of those days compared to modern times?

I mean, look at the democrats. They started off as a bunch of racists and today they have turned into just a bunch of racists.....well.....I did not think this post out that well. Shit.

So, you insisted it was unique to Obama, and are now recanting that claim?
Where did I insist enabling terrorists was unique to Obama?
That's right, I didn't. A lot of posters here seem to have reading problems. Strange.

Give it up, son, you're in way over your head here. You won't nail me with a gotcha, I am consistent in my beliefs.

Yes, but what was the Taliban of those days compared to modern times?

I mean, look at the democrats. They started off as a bunch of founding fathers and today they have turned into just a bunch of politicians.....well.....I did not think this post out that well. Shit.

The Taliban was every bit as extreme in the early 80s as it has been in the 2000s.

Fixed your post though.

Tim is an American name, Barrak hussein obama is not. Are you freaking retarded.

And they are not running for president. Your not the brightest bulb are you

*You're

Where did I insist enabling terrorists was unique to Obama?
That's right, I didn't. A lot of posters here seem to have reading problems. Strange.

Give it up, son, you're in way over your head here. You won't nail me with a gotcha, I am consistent in my beliefs.

I quoted you and wrote

"You're behaving as if this behavior is unique to the Democrats or Obama....."

You replied with

"Isn't it? Who was the prez at the time?"
Obama is a terrorist enabler.

The government of Hawaii said that he was born in Hawaii. Why would you believe that State government of Hawaii less than than the State Government of New York where Trump was born?

Hawaii did not block the travel ban. A Federal judge approved by the Senate blocked the travel ban in Federal court. Hawaii didn't want the ban but they have no power actually to block it.

I'm not saying the Russian thing is legit. I am saying that if a car thief gets their car stolen I am far less sympathetic than I might be otherwise. Trump pushed a conspiracy hard for several years and now he is on the other side and doesn't like it.
Bro Hillary started the birther issue and you know this mayne. Obama's life before being president is straight fugazzi, we really don't know jack for sure. The official narrative is lacking substantial evidence. Quick name 8 positive things he did in his 8yrs...He certainly improved race relations didn't he, haha
I can't understand ppl who think we're never lied to or fooled. Get your head out the sand. Read everything you can get your hands on and then use discernment.
Have you ever truly researched Obama? Who backed him in Chicago before he ran for the senate?
Is he from Kenya like he said first or is he from Hawaii? How'd he get into Columbia & Harvard with a C average at Occidental? Money money money... perhaps from House of Saud;) CIA creation? Makes sense. All of his "so-called family" worked for the CIA.

Back