A black man was forced to pay upfront at a Chinese restaurant. He got his meal — and $10,000.

Whatever man. You are being dishonest. It was theft data on an exclusively black product. And tons of people screamed racism and it was a scandal.

So just because some people screamed racism, that makes it so, eh? Sound logic.

My fiancée and I are Punjabi (Indian) and often joke our people are the most racist on earth haha. One of the slang words used for blacks in our language literally translates to "demon."

As A Black man in America I must say...

<escalate99>

Whatever man. You are being dishonest. It was theft data on an exclusively black product. And tons of people screamed racism and it was a scandal.
That was because those products were being stolen more often. Do you think this restaurant has enough black folks dining and dashing to warrant having them pay upfront?

That was because those products were being stolen more often. Do you think this restaurant has enough black folks dining and dashing to warrant having them pay upfront?

They seem to think they do. What other reason would it be?

they didn't refuse to serve them, just asked to pay in advance .. 10k for that ? .. we've become a society of proud whiners and complainers .. we need a cleansing

I suppose you would feel good if that happened to you because of the color of your skin?

If that would have happened to a white person or ANY person, it would be WRONG.

FUCK racist/prejudice establishments.

Well if the guy dined and dashed it would have cost them a hell of a lot less than this. I can understand where they were coming from but you can't do business like that here, either make everybody pay up front or nobody at all.

I suppose you would feel good if that happened to you because of the color of your skin?

If that would have happened to a white person or ANY person, it would be WRONG.

FUCK racist/prejudice establishments.

You are so brave. Railing against white racism. Takes courage.

Fortunately there are other cultures out there who arent crybabies and are immune to your weakness. Chinese people will keep on being racist till the fuckin heat death. Deal with it.

Gotcha. Don't think you had to prove it - I think most (rational) people know that it's not confined to one race.

Well we are on Sherdog after all

I can name a few people who think that this is a black person only thing

Newsflash, in rural white America they lock the razors and put cameras on the Isle with hair care products for men.

They do it because the data shows those products are shoplifted at a high rate - and the reason is because 90% of their customers are white here.

Lol I worked at a chinese place for a long time. They didn't like black people onnnneee bit. But then again they didn't like Japanese people either. Or Indians.

But I gotta admit, their racist jokes were hilarious.

As A Black man in America I must say...

<escalate99>
Haha it's the older, first generation immigrant Punjabis you have to worry about. The kids are usually Americanized and open to every race.

Lol I worked at a chinese place for a long time. They didn't like black people onnnneee bit. But then again they didn't like Japanese people either. Or Indians.

But I gotta admit, their racist jokes were hilarious.

Chinese people dislike Indians and Japanese WAAAAAYYYYY more than they dislike blacks/Africans. I seen hotels in upper class, educated areas with signs that said "no dogs/Japanese allowed". Shit was unbelievable.

Seems about right.

And for those saying that this wasn't clear racism... they worker had a chance to explain and couldn't. Lol at trying to deflect this.

Back