Media A-Level athlete Ciryl Gane schools Football players at their sport

They’re faking it, like they always do…

reviento-que.gif

really-flop.gif

copa-2018.gif

5b067098a42d37c6d37dc92f0572840e.gif

It’s just that the players on the video you posted are better actors.

Same as NFL players sometimes do...-

BTW if football game is boring u stiill have fans which will make it interesting. In USA u have just bunch of "couch" dads with mouth full of popcorn.
-

The Irish definitely don't call it Soccer brother.
I've never met anyone outside of the States and Canada who call it soccer
It's called soccer in every part of the English-speaking world where there is another more popular code of football. In Ireland, Gaelic football is the most popular code.

Screenshot-20220516-064848.png

Screenshot-20220516-065034.png

No one wants to read this trash.

Rugby is boring.
Can be. Can be fucking kick ass too. Especially playing the game and participating in some of the dirty, dirty after match behavior at the American amateur tournaments.

Compared to any sport. Bunch of grab ass shit. Soccer is way superior to Rugby and so is Football.

Soccer and rugby is apples and oranges. But American football is literally just a weird convoluted rugby spin off that exists purely because of one countries national pride in it, and because the format allows for insane amounts of commercials to be shoehorned into it. Great athletes and an interesting concept but its the absolute shits to watch if you're not culturally conditioned to it from a young age.

The pathetic 'diving' is a big turn off for me. can tolerate the world cup for a bit

Alright. Let’s end this debate once and for all by getting one pro football team to fight one pro soccer team.

That is hilariously false, the thought of a footy fan over here calling it Soccer is making me crack up.
The english are the ones who started calling it soccer!

Call it whatever you want its the greatest sport in the world!

Darts rock, can't imagine Xmas without the yearly darts WC during end of Dec.
Even my 65 year old mother follows it and knows players, or erm better word, throwers.

Yeah plus the lads that play have usually had about 16 pints beforehand, alpha male shit

Back