A question concerning where you live.

A new mosque has just been erected in my City, fairly close to where I live. It's a beautiful, modern building that's been built and paid for by the state.

I expect to see many more over the next few years.

When I eat at the middle eastern place near me I tip them realllllly bad! Take that you evil doers!!

Seriously your life must be awful if you spend so much of it worrying about something that has almost zero chance to affect you. I worry about being robbed by the tweaked out methheads that are EVERYWHERE where I live wayyyyyy more than being blown up by a suicide bomber.

I have a wonderful life man, I just don't support their ideology (Jihadists, Islamists..ISIS) And PM Trudeau is taking ISIS members from Syria because they are losing ground and bringing them into Canada....This is a very serious issue. I know people personally this has affected. And a few other disturbing things I could tell you. But you seem pretty close minded so id rather not converse any further with you....its not a race issue, its an ideology issue remember that, ideology spreads.

Last edited:
what do you think about masuma khan and her antics?
She doesn't hear a word that comes out of her mouth. She is an absent minded cunt. She said we should be ashamed of our country for 400 years of Genocide and stealing land, then told us to all fuck ourselves in her tweet.....she really needs to look at the putrid history of her country the last say.....1400 plus years? And even in the present.....she is a fool. a goddamned fool....what do you think of her antics ??

94% of terrorist attacks carried out in the United States from 1980 to 2005 have been by non-Muslims. We need to find what group is committing 94% of these attacks and crack down on them as well.

And how about 2005 to 2017? What religion were the terrorists that caused 911? You are a fucking goof ball by the way,

Its probably a regional thing. Like up here in Maine, its our welfare that attracts people and thats obviously not the sort of bait you want to use when you're looking for good people.

What resources are available in your area? Is training for immigrants stressed or it all free housing, food and money?

That is a good question and I honestly do not know the specifics of Maryland's incentives. But Maryland is a pretty expensive state (especially the Baltimore-Washington area), and we have the best education system in the United States. I think those factors are a big influence because people know that the opportunity is there to be successful if they work hard for it. If they want to be lazy, there is probably a better place to do it than Maryland. If I was poor and lazy, I'd want to go somewhere cheap and with low taxes.

That's not to say we don't have plenty of bad neighborhoods and lazy people. That exists everywhere. I've lived my life in between Baltimore city and Washington DC, two cities with more than enough problems. Baltimore is a train wreck, and some parts of DC are just as bad. But for me that has always been balanced by the fact that there is so much success in the area as well. For example, Prince George's county (a DC suburb) with around 1-million residents, is the wealthiest majority black county in the country. So I don't have to look far to see a massive county mostly populated with successful minorities.

In my area, immigrants own businesses all over the damn place. The hospitals are full of immigrant nurses and doctors. Immigration is certainly nothing for Marylanders to be alarmed about. But hey, if I lived in Arizona maybe I'd feel different? I don't know.

But I certainly think that immigration needs to be handled tactically. It cannot be a free-for-all, we need to do our best to make sure we are allowing an immigration number that can be assimilated into our economy. I'm not an "open borders" guy (is anybody though, really?). If handled responsibly, I see immigration as always being a net positive for our country.

She doesn't hear a word that comes out of her mouth. She is an absent minded cunt. She said we should be ashamed of our country for 400 years of Genocide and stealing land, then told us to all fuck ourselves in her tweet.....she really needs to look at the putrid history of her country the last say.....1400 plus years? And even in the present.....she is a fool. a goddamned fool....what do you think of her antics ??

same, i'm appalled that she's avoided official censure by screaming racism. she's definitely overstepped her bounds between her tweets, interfering with halifax pride etc. etc.

same, i'm appalled that she's avoided official censure by screaming racism. she's definitely overstepped her bounds between her tweets, interfering with halifax pride etc. etc.
She clearly hates our culture and she's a racist lol. her tweets of White-tears-arnt-sacred and white-fragilty-can-kiss-my-ass

She seems to think she can live a higher quality life in Pakistan....then go you stupid cunt see how it works out for you.

She's an Islamist...She is in the schools. trying to spread Islam making us feel guilty....soon she will try and get into government positions.....With the sole purpose of making us feel like Islamophobes and trying to let Islam flourish

Any trans Muslims that try to pee in the girls room are FUCKED here

Any trans Muslims that try to pee in the girls room are FUCKED here
Lollllllll they get in serious shit eh? Lollll I always remember Dave Chappelle comment on trans people. Something along the lines of. You know your life is fucked when you need to show your ID to take a shit in a Wal-Mart bathroom....something along those lines. Very funny.

She clearly hates our culture and she's a racist lol. her tweets of White-tears-arnt-sacred and white-fragilty-can-kiss-my-ass

She seems to think she can live a higher quality life in Pakistan....then go you stupid cunt see how it works out for you.

She's an Islamist...She is in the schools. trying to spread Islam making us feel guilty....soon she will try and get into government positions.....With the sole purpose of making us feel like Islamophobes and trying to let Islam flourish

yup, i have little doubt that she's destined to do 'great things' in the public service <34>

yup, i have little doubt that she's destined to do 'great things' in the public service <34>
So many naive people in the city of Halifax. She needs to be outed for the close minded, Islamist cunt that she is..not supported. Your in Halifax I take it

I'm from the United States and our plan to combat Islamist extremism is to bomb the shit out of random villages that may or may not have a terrorist or two hiding in one of their huts. This has had little to no effect on the ranks of terrorists worldwide, in fact survivors of these strikes and the families of those who died seem to take up the anti-Western mantle. I just don't understand why they hate us for taking care of their terrorist problems.

So many naive people in the city of Halifax. She needs to be outed for the close minded, Islamist cunt that she is..not supported. Your in Halifax I take it

lived there for 15 years, only been gone for two but i'm already shocked at what's transpired

And how about 2005 to 2017? What religion were the terrorists that caused 911? You are a fucking goof ball by the way,

Its just statistics, why are you mad?lol

If you want the answer to your question then google it.

I'm from the United States and our plan to combat Islamist extremism is to bomb the shit out of random villages that may or may not have a terrorist or two hiding in one of their huts. This has had little to no effect on the ranks of terrorists worldwide, in fact survivors of these strikes and the families of those who died seem to take up the anti-Western mantle. I just don't understand why they hate us for taking care of their terrorist problems.
Such a clever sherdogs name lollll ...bangers and smash I love it. Thank god for the US . Somebody's got to do it. Down here in Canada Trudeau is practically turning the country over to Muslims

Yeah, except for the fact that it doesn't actually work.
Tough call..Neither is Canada or Europe's approach of doing absolutely nothing. ...but I see what you are saying there are in fact many innocent good hearted people getting bombed and that's a sin.

Its probably a regional thing. Like up here in Maine, its our welfare that attracts people and thats obviously not the sort of bait you want to use when you're looking for good people.

What resources are available in your area? Is training for immigrants stressed or it all free housing, food and money?

The DMV has some of the best job opportunities in the country. Both DC and Bmore in are in the top 20. Add to that it's on the east coast and already very diverse. I think this area draws some of the best from around the world.

Shoot, I remember when I went back to school to get my masters, there was an African immigrant (muslim) in one of my classes. He was fresh off the boat and could barely speak any English. He spoke 5 other languages though. At the beginning of the semester, people would snicker when he ran into trouble due to the language barrier. People were saying he made a mistake taking the class. Within just a couple of months, he was speaking English and getting perfect scores while some of the American born english speaking peeps (probably christians too) complained and dropped out. Sometimes if I wonder if this is what really scares our comfortable Americans the most.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back