• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Locked AEW C: It Was All a WrestleDream

Will Edge debut at WrestleDream?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in other news...outside Will Ospreay not signing with WWE

Mariah May is coming into AEW and looks to be tagging with Toni Storm.

That sounds like money
Timeless Toni? Sharing a spotlight?! Never!
aew-toni-storm.gif

Could be good. Toni gets a new assistant. The hot new starlet in town. Toni goes more and more nuts due to jealousy

I’m just hoping for a makeover segment to Luck Be A Lady

c3b00ec0-ab1e-46c8-b0ea-25b32b9580c8_text.gif

What are you referring to, friend?
Just saw Sara's posts.

Add that to the fact that today a kid at work told me he needed something to write on, while having a bunch of paper with him.

We ain't gonna make it.

What are you referring to, friend?
Double quote.

So I know you said you we having a shit week at work, did it get better?

I had not one, but two meetings with the boss, with lots of yelling and cussing, and still managed to remain employed (not sure if that is good or bad).

Just saw Sara's posts.

Add that to the fact that today a kid at work told me he needed something to write on, while having a bunch of paper with him.

We ain't gonna make it.
lol There are a lot of dumb people... But humans have made it this far, so maybe we'll be surprised!
Double quote.

I had not one, but two meetings with the boss, with lots of yelling and cussing, and still managed to remain employed (not sure if that is good or bad).
Uhh I had a migraine today so it was kinda ass, but at least the workload was smaller.
lol Holy fuck man, your job sounds terrible. Is it a boss issue?

Double quote.

What were you arguing about? Just my opinion but if you’re getting yelling at and you’re not getting fired or disciplined you’re just getting verbally abused at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back