Locked AEW CXIII : It's Wednesday , Where's the Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Was Brawl Out filmed on a Hollywood back lot, like the moon landing? Did Tony Khan send CM Punk to be his mole inside the WWE? What you're watching tonight could help provide answers to marks everywhere. Join me for another edition of Unsolved Mysteries."

"According to Samoa Joe, an AEW contracted wrestler who asked not to be identified...."

"Was Brawl Out filmed on a Hollywood back lot, like the moon landing? Did Tony Khan send CM Punk to be his mole inside the WWE? What you're watching tonight could help provide answers to marks everywhere. Join me for another edition of Unsolved Mysteries."

I always think of this

So just saw Stephen P New (Punk's lawyer) insinuate he'll sue Tony Khan over this about 5 hours ago on twitter. I guess that's Punk's response...LMFAO. "I'M SUING"

So just saw Stephen P New (Punk's lawyer) insinuate he'll sue Tony Khan over this about 5 hours ago on twitter. I guess that's Punk's response...LMFAO. "I'M SUING"

It makes me laugh how Punk spent a couple million dollars on lawyers in his fight with WWE, then was like "nope, not doing that again" so he hired Stephen P. New for probably his change jar sitting on his counter.

It makes me laugh how Punk spent a couple million dollars on lawyers in his fight with WWE, then was like "nope, not doing that again" so he hired Stephen P. New for probably his change jar sitting on his counter.

The rumor was the whole point he re-entered the business, was because he went broke through legal battles. Then proceeded to get into more legal battles right after he entered, LOL.

That being said, he can't sue AEW for anything.

All I know is Danielson, Punk's friend saw the video and recommended Punk be fired.

I think the best case scenario for AEW and my entertainment would be Punk starts going crazy and swinging unprovoked and misses each time, goes for a front face lock that "Shooter" Perry easily gets out of. And then the shooter and him tussle and Perry is getting the better of it when Joe breaks it up.

And yeah, I think they are showing it. I don't think they'll show the footage of Punk attacking Tony Khan; however.

If it's anything but that they'll have egg on their faces.

Exclusive footage of what happened at All In

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back