Locked AEW: The Powerhouse Station

Is Hobbs over?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AEW can’t draw worth a shit, if they had anyone over there with a set of balls they would see how many massive potential blurring the lines storylines they had on their hands with Punk back.

But of course if Punk was to come back, instead of feuding with Elite/Jericho/Mox/Hangman, they would have him randomly having matches with El Hijo del Whomever Jr. on Rampage every other week.
Kenny v El Hijo Del Vikingo did a good number lol

Just seen the horrible Dante injury. Jesus. Nasty, Sid-esque. Hopefully someone will get a clue soon rather than later. A Canadian Destroyer off a ladder to the outside through tables. How on Earth was he supposed to be protected there? Lucky he's not crippled or dead.

I said a long time ago that he would end up with a bad injury, working the way he does, but I assumed that it'd be from a miscalculation on his part. Sad to see him put down by such a stupid and reckless move.

WWE really dropped the ball with that Mania ending. Tony has a chance to show us something on Wednesday and get some momentum back.

Cold Spray Cuts got to have his table at Wrestlecon next to Viva Van's.

giphy.gif

I wish this Wednesday’s Dynamite was the one I was going to. Would’ve loved to see what they do live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back