After 25 years watching NBA again - where to start?

Grabbing something out of context.. nice. I said you were full of shit because you said you Becker was a serve and volleyer..which was primarily true on grass (at that time, because of the racquets ). But Becker was great because he held serve and won hard court titles because of it. He was masterful at holding serve… like Sinner is… . Keep going.. I’ve obviously exposed your lack of knowledge.

Lol. Nothing was out of context, Frankie Boy.

And racquets changed the game.

Bullshit. Racquet technology doesn’t have anything to do with this.

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

You're a mess, Frank, but I'm here for you.

Lol. Nothing was out of context, Frankie Boy.

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

You're a mess, Frank, but I'm here for you.

Just to recap… you can’t differentiate between NBA or ATP/Tennis over 40 years? So…Jordan would average 40 today, and Becker couldn’t compete today if he had today’s racquets? Is that your assertion? Sounds like it… which is really stupid. Correct me if I’m wrong. I kinda want to know where you stand… my assertion is guys today could compete with guys back then, and vice versa. But with you… I can’t tell, you’re so emotional .. well, weak too, but you get the idea.

Just to recap… you can’t differentiate between NBA or ATP/Tennis over 40 years? So…Jordan would average 40 today, and Becker couldn’t compete today if he had today’s racquets? Is that your assertion? Sounds like it… which is really stupid. Correct me if I’m wrong. I kinda want to know where you stand… my assertion is guys today could compete with guys back then, and vice versa. But with you… I can’t tell, you’re so emotional .. well, weak too, but you get the idea.

You're babbling Frank. People can actually read what's been written for themselves.

Just let it happen. You're a twit.

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

You're babbling Frank. People can actually read what's been written for themselves.

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

So…more bullshit from you? You have no talking points. To me, Jordan is like Federer if he never played Nadal or Djokovic… it would just be a lot of arguments. Jordan didn’t play T-Mac, Carter and high level Kobe. Kawhi carries the Jordan style of play… great all around player, but how many titles? And how many hall of famers did he play with?

A good litmus test… who wins in one on one… Jordan or Lebron? To me, this is a good question if you know basketball or not. The answer is obvious.. Lebron. Especially in make-it-take-it… Jordan can’t keep Lebron out of the paint. Size matters. So yeah, Jordan looks good against 6-4 John Starks… does he do that to Vince Carter ?, probably not. Jordan is the greatest player but that doesn’t mean he dominates in 2005 or 2023. And sad but true.. people can bash Scottie all they want but Jordan doesn’t win 6 without Pippen. He might’ve won 3…

So…more bullshit from you? You have no talking points. To me, Jordan is like Federer if he never played Nadal or Djokovic… it would just be a lot of arguments. Jordan didn’t play T-Mac, Carter and high level Kobe. Kawhi carries the Jordan style of play… great all around player, but how many titles? And how many hall of famers did he play with?

A good litmus test… who wins in one on one… Jordan or Lebron? To me, this is a good question if you know basketball or not. The answer is obvious.. Lebron. Especially in make-it-take-it… Jordan can’t keep Lebron out of the paint. Size matters. So yeah, Jordan looks good against 6-4 John Starks… does he do that to Vince Carter ?, probably not. Jordan is the greatest player but that doesn’t mean he dominates in 2005 or 2023. And sad but true.. people can bash Scottie all they want but Jordan doesn’t win 6 without Pippen. He might’ve won 3…

Wait, you think I'm actually going to entertain the opinion of someone this stupid?

<36>

Sinner kinda reminds me of a new Becker

<36>

MJ would have gotten murdered in the 70s.

<36>

Last edited:
Wait, you think I'm actually going to entertain the opinion of someone this stupid?

<36>

<36>

<36>

Jordan would’ve got been murdered in the 70’s going down the lane like that (a true big man’s game…even big O didn’t attack the rim as much back then). Sinner would’ve played serve and volley if he played in the 80s/early 90s. Becker would be effective today.. but he would have to master the power 1-2, not serve and volley because the racquets make returns easier. You don’t really know very much about anything..do you? Let’s keep it in your wheelhouse.. MMA… what’s your take on Fedor? We’re probably close to the same age…so this might be interesting, rather than exposing how little you know about basketball and tennis.

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

And by the way… all the veterans that talk about Jordan averaging 50… also thought Steph Curry was a joke. He obviously wasn’t. You could make a case that there’s 3 transformative players in the NBA… Wilt, MJ and Steph Curry. How do you defend a guy that can drain 3-pointers from the logo? Jordan and Wilt can’t help you there… it’s the power of today’s game… everyone can shoot.

Jordan would’ve got been murdered in the 70’s going down the lane like that (a true big man’s game…even big O didn’t attack the rim as much back then). Sinner would’ve played serve and volley if he played in the 80s/early 90s. Becker would be effective today.. but he would have to master the power 1-2, not serve and volley because the racquets make returns easier. You don’t really know very much about anything..do you? Let’s keep it in your wheelhouse.. MMA… what’s your take on Fedor? We’re probably close to the same age…so this might be interesting, rather than exposing how little you know about basketball and tennis.

And by the way… all the veterans that talk about Jordan averaging 50… also thought Steph Curry was a joke. He obviously wasn’t. You could make a case that there’s 3 transformative players in the NBA… Wilt, MJ and Steph Curry. How do you defend a guy that can drain 3-pointers from the logo? Jordan and Wilt can’t help you there… it’s the power of today’s game… everyone can shoot.

Bud, just let it go. I have zero respect for your opinion. You seem to care about mine, which is nice, but you should focus on something or someone else because it's impossible for me to not make fun of you at this point.

Bud, just let it go. I have zero respect for your opinion. You seem to care about mine, which is nice, but you should focus on something or someone else because it's impossible for me to not make fun of you at this point.

It’s fun to expose how little you know… look at track and field, there are exceptions (Bob Beamon)… but sports build and advance… it’s cute that you look at YouTube but you’re still stupid. Sorry, Sweats…. Eh, no substance… just memes. C’mon, I miss Goodfellas too.. more memes,
haha?😂

It’s fun to expose how little you know… look at track and field, there are exceptions (Bob Beamon)… but sports build and advance… it’s cute that you look at YouTube but you’re still stupid. Sorry, Sweats…. Eh, no substance… just memes. C’mon, I miss Goodfellas too.. more memes,
haha?😂

Bud, you can watch Goodfellas any time you want. I guess I'm not surprised you're more into comic book movies though. Lmao. How old are you actually? 16?

I don't have to try to make you look like an idiot. You do it yourself.

<36>

Sinner kinda reminds me of a new Becker

<36>

but sports build and advance…

MJ would have gotten murdered in the 70s.

<36>

Last edited:
Bud, you can watch Goodfellas any time you want. I guess I'm not surprised you're more into comic book movies though. Lmao. How old are you actually? 16?

I don't have to try to make you look like an idiot. You do it yourself.

<36>

<36>

<36>

I love how YouTube is your evidence. Pull up some guys from the old days that say Musial and Williams would bat 450 today. Hehe. You’re such a fool.

60 point individual performances are common now?

Shit the Knicks in their prime were holding entire teams below 60 for the whole game lol

Any given night a team erupts for a ton of points. Regular season games are unwatchable. The playoffs are so hard on the players that they have no show games to save themselves. Watch random college games. Especially the ones in small college campus gyms. Max effort for the home team.

Better to watch in between. Up to 2004. All shit after that, you have "greek" brick who wouldn't even be in the league in the 90s and early 2000s An girl whos dads was a scrub in the same era and daughter now plays for the gswussies. She would be a bench player at best in the golden era..

Better to watch in between. Up to 2004. All shit after that, you have "greek" brick who wouldn't even be in the league in the 90s and early 2000s An girl whos dads was a scrub in the same era and daughter now plays for the gswussies. She would be a bench player at best in the golden era..
Greek brick would have been perfect in the 90s and 2000s with everyone else that couldn't shoot.

If you miss the good ol' days where nobody could shoot, dribble with their left and the scores are in the single digits you should check out the WNBA

I miss passionate players who made you earn your points in the paint and weren’t coddled by a diva rule set

but hey to each their own

Back