Television AHSOKA Live-ActionSeries (Premieres Aug. 23, 2023)

Just have him acted correct is all I demand.

I swear if Disney fucks up Thrawn I'm done.

Oh and "GET FUCKING HYPED! THE MAN IS BACK!"

He did an outstanding job voicing him on Rebels.

He kept beating the heroes and they only triumphed in the end by throwing him a curve-ball absolutely nobody could've prepared for. As it should be.

So, Sabine referring to Ahsoka as Master; is that something in literature? I've only watched Rebels with my kid, and I never recalled that relationship. Or is is show-related?

I am really holding out hope for this, but man Disney seems to keep missing.

I'm pretty pumped, looks fucking awesome. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint, Disney is incredibly hit-and-miss and when they miss they miss big. I think it'll be great though.

I dont know what people just saw, that looked terrible to very average to me. Lightsabers arent enough to make it cool anymore. It Looked like a power rangers or CW show with a bunch of women with light sabers. Hopefully Im wrong but being disney and its one of their TV shows, I probably wont be.
Didn't catch the Power Rangers resemblance, would need some screen shots to compare

Looks like Disney is trying to save money by casting all women. Smart move.

giphy.gif

Never watched Rebels. Guess this one's not for me, as from what I'm hearing this is basically another season of that show. Shame, I love Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

Never watched Rebels. Guess this one's not for me, as from what I'm hearing this is basically another season of that show. Shame, I love Mary Elizabeth Winstead.
not necessarily, but a few of the characters they're introducing to the show are from Rebels, so their appearances will hit better if you're familiar with them.
i'm sure they'll provide enough backstory to catch you up.

Question is, at what point in the season do they all synchronize?

I will say if this bombs it’s gonna be the end for the Star Wars TV shows I think. No fans are gonna give them a second chance if they murder this beloved series.

I think you only need to watch the last few episodes or season to get the jist of where they left off. You do not need to watch the whole show IMO to get "caught up".

Question is, at what point in the season do they all synchronize?

The last scene of Rebels leads right into this show. Ashoka is not present during the final arc of Rebels she shows up after the war to ask the others to join her on an adventure.

Back