News Alex Pereira and his girlfriend broke up because she was already married to another man

In her video explaining she was all "sometimes things don't work out and people can choose to go their separate ways on good terms" or whatever. If what Pereira's saying is true, that really makes her look like a pathological liar putting on the whole "mature amicable breakup" persona while getting engaged to one guy while married to another

Vid has no sound for me. <6>

Can't live your life on social media. People put too much of their shit out there for public consumption.

My wife is polygamous and has 3 other boyfriends but I’m loyal and dedicated to her. I know how he feels

You mean polyand. (Andro = men)

Polygamy

The chick said, "Obviously, I was married in the past (Alex was too)" ...

From what I understand Alex was divorced, while Merle was "separated" ...

Divorced = no longer married.
Separated = still married.

I dated a woman back in 2007, who said she was divorced, but in fact was still married and still living with her husband.
Obviously, it ended the moment I realized this, and her husband divorced her soon after.

Anyway, bottom line is, if Alex knew Merle was "separated," and dated her anyway, then the onus is on him.
However, if Merle said she was "divorced," but was actually just "separated" (i.e., still married), then the onus is on her.

Fuck she is tall. Must be around 5'11 - 6'0

If they had kids, you'd be looking at the next generation of MMA champs.
Women that give birth to big children has to do more to having large hips, a healthy uterus (no abortions or morning after pills, not smoking and not drinking.

This is getting nasty lol

I just read in a brazilian MMA site that Poatan contacted Merle's husband and verified that she was having WhatsApp conversations with both of them at the same time back in 2022 when Alex began dating her. Merle was sending love messages to both on the same day, and Alex posted the screenshots in his stories. I don't know if he has since deleted them, haven't checked.

He also says he was able to film her trying to attack him physically in order to get a reaction from him and press charges. FFS!

What a b*tch she is, damn.

Alex dodged a bullet!

https://ge.globo.com/combate/notici...evista-e-revela-que-namorada-era-casada.ghtml

1705675405011.png
Here we have Alex proving she was sending love messages to his german ex at the same time she was talking with Alex.
Insane. irrefutable proof.

Translating what Alex wrote:

"Well guys, Merle may think she can manipulate you, but I've been talking to her ex-husband and now I know what she is capable of. This is one of the prints of a love talk with two different people on the same day and at the same hour.
She even hit me thinking I would hit her back, but I'm not stupid to do that! I have videos showing her attacking me. Due to the fact she didn't get what she wanted, she is trying to move up in the world using my name.
"

t
https://ge.globo.com/combate/notici...evista-e-revela-que-namorada-era-casada.ghtml

View attachment 1024433
Here we have Alex proving she was sending love messages to his german ex at the same time she was talking with Alex.
Insane. irrefutable proof.

Translating what Alex wrote:

"Well guys, Merle may think she can manipulate you, but I've been talking to her ex-husband and now I know what she is capable of. This is one of the prints of a love talk with two different people on the same day and at the same hour.
She even hit me thinking I would hit her back, but I'm not stupid to do that! I have videos showing her attacking me. Due to the fact she didn't get what she wanted, she is trying to move up in the world using my name.
"
this is serious

crazyhotscale-crazy.gif

Who knows who is right, we can't know if Alex or her is good or POS human being. People talking shit to this woman are either grown men acting like 13 years old fangirls or incels because they hate every women lol

Back