Media Alex Pereira buys a Lamborghini

Nice car?

• Total voters
They don't have to accept it. Ngannou didn't. Alex seems happy with his position, though. Conor, too.

And what percentage-wise is fair is very subjective.

If you come from a middle class family or even an upper-middle class family. Buying a Lambo is still considered a lot.

Im not saying they're poor at this point, but that doesn't negate the fact that the percentage is still wacked out.
15% - 18% is shit since the fighters are the ONLY reason anyone watches.

Owning likeness rights, buying up the competition, taking sponsors, they're getting fucked, top to bottom.

Company is worth billions, but oh look...the fighters get to buy a toy.
$50,000 bonuses been the since forever, the list goes on and on.

Just saying brother, the percentages are crazy skewed.

Still nothing but love for you sir.

Good way to get some pussy… and get robbed… and crash and BURN

Various estimates put Alex’s net worth in the 4-5m range.

That means the Lambo is around 5% of that.

Most people driving around in 50k cars are not worth 1m … in fact they are often worth less than the car, which they repay monthly.

Obviously if he blew on it half of his worth it would be a different situation, but 5% it’s like buying a 5k car if you had 100k: reframed like that doesn’t seem like such a silly expense, no?

Also Lambo’s don’t depreciate like normal cars, he can keep it a few years and sell it reasonably close to the purchase price if he doesn’t put lots of miles on it.

Huge waste of money - unreliable, extremely expensive to maintain.
But if that's what you're into - status symbol

You can get a Tesla S P100 Plaid for a fraction on the cost, also saving you ungodly amounts of money in maintenance, that does 0-60 in 2.1 seconds (smoking that Lambo), while seating 5 adults comfortably with room for all your luggage and them some .

It would be fun to load up the family, go out for ice cream and smoke the fuck out of anyone you see stuffed into their super expensive, fancy-ass, exotic, foreign sports car - then later, you and your buddy can go golfing, because you can fit all your clubs in the car with no issue and you won't be sending the car off to your mechanic to have it fixed yet again.

Better than a low quality, numb, deathly boring and ugly appliance with horrible residuals( once better battery tech comes out ect.) that happens to have an amazing 0-60 time. You don’t risk your long term health to make millions of dollars just to waste it on a fridge with wheels just because charging is cheaper than gas.

What a waste of money/bad investment decision. But, it’s his money, go for it

New theory: he bought It so he can finally ditch his trainer. There's no way that fat dude fits into that car.

They are 550 horse power v12x you aren't smoking the car but the pussy driver behind it..
You're an idiot if truly believe that a telsa wins in any scenario. They don't have the out put to compete

I'm faster with more horses as is everyone who drives Ludicrous or Paid (hey retard, the car is faster period, it's called instantaneous torque).
Also, don't worry the only pussy round here is your mom's - she likes it hard and fast too.

"What a waste of money"
"I'd never buy one"
"But Tesla tho"

- Sherdoggers on minimum wage
People on minimum wage = biggest demographic by far for fans of million-dollar cars. As if the majority of people with an IQ over 100 who are wealthy give a shit about poor people's conceptions of ultimate success (cars) haha
How have less than 90% of people voted yes? I'd like to think the 15% are just trolls, but the majority of them are probably the same neckbeards who criticize attractive women for having pointy elbows.
I'm sure a good chunk of the 15% just think it's an idiotic way to spend the money.

Waste of money. I don't think he's that rich to where it's not a waste of money. Without a doubt a nice car though.

Im not saying they're poor at this point, but that doesn't negate the fact that the percentage is still wacked out.
15% - 18% is shit since the fighters are the ONLY reason anyone watches.

Owning likeness rights, buying up the competition, taking sponsors, they're getting fucked, top to bottom.

Company is worth billions, but oh look...the fighters get to buy a toy.
$50,000 bonuses been the since forever, the list goes on and on.

Just saying brother, the percentages are crazy skewed.

Still nothing but love for you sir.

I know that they are. I'm saying there is more to fairness, than just the overall revenue distribution.

Same to you, bud. :)

I know that they are. I'm saying there is more to fairness, than just the overall revenue distribution.

Same to you, bud. :)

There is but thats a good place to start.

There is but thats a good place to start.

Yes, it is as a general principle, but it doesn't mean every single UFC fighter isn't getting a fair deal, despite possiblly only getting a fraction of what you could argue is their statistically backed, contributed percentage of the company's overall revenue.

Because at the end of the day, fairness comes down to both parties being equally informed and coming to an agreement. One party may be okay with the other party getting much more of the pie, because some people will just look at what they need and think, "Shit, 10-20 million will buy me anything I realistically need. I will also be able to use my UFC exposure and status to create other streams of revenue. The UFC is a giant corporation trying to constantly expand & grow the sport, and that costs a whole lot more money, than I have to spend as a fighter. I would like the company that I will be working for to succeed, so I would like them to have that far bigger percentage of their revenue to spend, as long as I can still live extremely comfortably (or whatever level of comfort the individual fighter wants to live in) and get all my professional needs met as a fighter."

Last edited:
Yes, it is as a general principle, but it doesn't mean every single UFC fighter isn't getting a fair deal, despite possiblly only getting a fraction of what you could argue is their statistically backed, contributed percentage of the company's overall revenue.

Because at the end of the day, fairness comes down to both parties being equally informed and coming to an agreement. One party may be okay with the other party getting much more of the pie, because some people will just look at what they need and think, "Shit, 10-20 million will buy me anything I realistically need. I will also be able to use my UFC exposure and status to create other streams of revenue. The UFC is a giant corporation trying to constantly expand & grown the sport, and that costs a whole lot more money, than I have to spend as a fighter. I would like the company that I will be working for to succeed, so I would like them to have that far bigger percentage of their revenue to spend, as long as I can still live extremely comfortably (or whatever level of comfort the individual fighter wants to live in) and get all my professional needs met as a fighter."

If a fighter is getting 10 million for a fight and deserves 30 million, he's still getting fucked over no matter how you cook that cake.

If the percentages are right then it raises the level of the entire organization because they won't be able to flood the organization with 12k and 12k cans.

If the percentages are right, and the starting pay is 25-40k then they will have to thin the roster and pay for the better talent out there...hence....raising the level.

The top guys are always going to make more, that's pure economics.
But if the percentages ain't right...everyone is getting fucked over, INCLUDING THE FANS.

If a fighter is getting 10 million for a fight and deserves 30 million, he's still getting fucked over no matter how you cook that cake.

If the percentages are right then it raises the level of the entire organization because they won't be able to flood the organization with 12k and 12k cans.

If the percentages are right, and the starting pay is 25-40k then they will have to thin the roster and pay for the better talent out there...hence....raising the level.

The top guys are always going to make more, that's pure economics.
But if the percentages ain't right...everyone is getting fucked over, INCLUDING THE FANS.

There is no absolute percentage that they deserve though. It's what you think you deserve, or what your services are worth, more like. It's what you can credibly argue you are worth, which therefor is wholly dependent on the person making the argument and the counter argument from the UFC. And if you don't think the offer is fair, then don't sign the contract. If you regret it afterwards, you probably didn't think it through well enough in advance. That's on you. Don't do business going in blind.

There is no absolute percentage that they deserve though. It's what you think you deserve, or what your services are worth, more like. It's what you can credibly argue you are worth, which therefor is wholly dependent on the person making the argument and the counter argument from the UFC. And if you don't think the offer is fair, then don't sign the contract. If you regret it afterwards, you probably didn't think it through well enough in advance. That's on you. Don't do business going in blind.

Ok lets start over here.

Do these guys deserve more than 15-18%...answer....yes.

So a percentage higher than that is where to start.

Im not sure why you're hooked on a certain percentage, but it definitely has to be above what it is currently.

You want to split hairs that's fine I guess, but my point still stands, that ALL the fighters are getting fucked over.

You're making it seem like its fine that they're getting fucked over because a few guys have money to buy a toy.
Like I said before, if I give you a million dollars you'd be happy...until you found out I fucked you out 9 million.

Back