Media Alex Pereira was sizing up Tom Aspinall

Was Tommy SHOOK?

• Total voters
Wtf are y'all taking about? Lol, I see nothing different, not even 1%. That's just his personality.
Yeah maybe, I don't hate the guy at all, love watching him fight but just a few interviews after he took the interim rubbed me the wrong way I guess, talking about how Jones should be stripped (I know he walked back those comments) and he should be given the real belt, talking about boxing already like dude WTF you just got the interim belt calm down.

Aspinall was getting tagged by Pavlovich. He's just lucky Sergei doesn't have that much power. If that had been Pereira, Aspinall would have been sleeping.

Aspinall is lucky he wasn't getting sized up by the hardest hitting featherweight Josh Emmett or he'd be getting one punched like Bryce Mitchell was. <Eek2.0>

How many fight has Tom left in his contract?

I think there are UFC Heavyweights that Alex beats if given a year to move up in weight properly.

Aspinall and Gane beat him comfortably though imho, and I am a fan.

Even just 10 lbs of natural frame in weight feels insane with an equally skilled individual.

Aspinall was getting tagged by Pavlovich. He's just lucky Sergei doesn't have that much power. If that had been Pereira, Aspinall would have been sleeping.
Pereira got ko'ed by adesanya and everyone says he has no power lol

Only thing that’s certain , is I would bet the under on that fight .

Tom rightful favorite , but to say Alex doesn’t have a chance is silly …. For however long it stays standing - he always has a chance

Might only be 30 seconds - but I would suspect fight doesn’t go long …. One is finishing the other first round I’d suspect

There's broscience and then there's science.

There's shookology and then there's psychology, neuroscience, and ergonomics.

I'll let you decide which one is most valid, but I'm proud of my Shookology M.D.
AFpya.gif

Back