International Alexei Navalny died in prison.

Why is it so impossible for them to bribe someone at the prison ?
Man, are you for real?

Look at Putin's death count and tell me this wasn't orchestrated by him.

Biden gains nothing from this. But judging on your AV, I know I'll never convince you of anything. Not sure what your game is but it's dumb as hell.

Man, are you for real?

Look at Putin's death count and tell me this wasn't orchestrated by him.

Biden gains nothing from this. But judging on your AV, I know I'll never convince you of anything. Not sure what your game is but it's dumb as hell.

So the man the Russians poisoned in the past was killed by... Americans

Also, it's funny that no Russian official has blamed the U.S or any foreign actor of carrying out an assassination. They simply said he died of "Sudden Death Syndrome" and then proceeded to hide his body from his family and will likely not allow an independent autopsy to be conducted.

Also there's this

Putin promotes high-ranking prison officer after Navalny's death

That was funny. So tell me when is all-powerful Putin who has no worries in the world going to visit Alina Kabaeva, his favourite mistress and his kids in Switzerland? He used to visit all the time but apparently hasn't been for a while... I can't for the life of me think why not.

So the man the Russians poisoned in the past was killed by... Americans

Also, it's funny that no Russian official has blamed the U.S or any foreign actor of carrying out an assassination. They simply said he died of "Sudden Death Syndrome" and then proceeded to hide his body from his family and will likely not allow an independent autopsy to be conducted.

Also there's this

Putin promotes high-ranking prison officer after Navalny's death

All I’m saying is that the western leaders gained from his death way more than Putin.

Of course, he truly might have died of natural causes as well but since everyone blamed Putin without any investigation I did the same with the CIA just by looking at who would benefit more

That was funny. So tell me when is all-powerful Putin who has no worries in the world going to visit Alina Kabaeva, his favourite mistress and his kids in Switzerland? He used to visit all the time but apparently hasn't been for a while... I can't for the life of me think why not.
Pretty sure if she was his favorite mistress she would be in Moscow with him

All I’m saying is that the western leaders gained from his death way more than Putin.

Of course, he truly might have died of natural causes as well but since everyone blamed Putin without any investigation I did the same with the CIA just by looking at who would benefit more
Western leaders did not gain anything from his death. Putin had already cornered himself by invading Ukraine. Navalny's death is just another reminder of Putin's moral depravity.

And what do you make of the people being arrested for showing up at the vigils?

The Russian pilot who defected to Ukraine with an Mi-8 helicopter was shot to death in Spain

Maksym Kuzminov, a Russian pilot who defected to Ukraine last year, was found shot dead in Spain.

Kuzminov had urged other Russians to defect and said they would be set for life.

Spanish media reported he was living in Spain with a Ukrainian passport under an alternative name.

shot himself in the back of the head 5 times with 4 different guns i'll bet. that russian sudden death syndrome can be a real bitch sometimes.

If he was so irrelevant why put him in a Gulag in the first place? are you telling me Russia will imprison political enemies just for sport.

Are Russian max security prisons so utterly corrupt that you can easily bribe access into them?

Pretty sure if she was his favorite mistress she would be in Moscow with him
No, her and the kids have Swiss passports, they (kids) were born there. He can't visit anymore because there is an international arrest warrant out for him. He's scared witless of being dragged to the Hague!

All the old lady liberals on facebook are acting like Nalvany is the second coming of Christ crucified.

All the old lady liberals on facebook are acting like Nalvany is the second coming of Christ crucified.
I'm not sure what anyone said here that made him out to be the second coming of Christ.

But maybe next time you accuse the U.S of persecuting their political opponents, remind yourself of what they do in actual dictatorships.

I'm not sure what anyone said here that made him out to be the second coming of Christ.

But maybe next time you accuse the U.S of persecuting their political opponents, remind yourself of what they do in actual dictatorships.
I guess you have reading comprehension issues. Are you an old lady on my facebook feed?

I think that tweet drastically overestimates Putin's success in the eyes of the West. For example, any potential victories in the Ukraine are also irrelevant until Russia actually achieves something of great importance. Then it will be significant news in the West, but we're not there yet. Him killing Navalny also doesn't do a single thing to his reputation, which should be obvious by all the oligarchs, outspoken doctors, etc, that have fallen out of windows, gotten poisoned, and suffered other sudden and "accidental" deaths. If Navalny's death was by order from Putin it would be nothing but in line with what people expect to happen to important people that stand in the way of official politics in Russia.

To suggest that this particular thing would be hurting Putin after all he's done that was obviously going to alienate himself and Russia to the West is absurd to me. Perhaps equally absurd, but not as hilarious, as Trump calling himself a Navalny in a little drama queen victim act.

Good podcast on Navalny in a historical perspective by someone who knows what they’re talking about

They allegedly got him with the 5 finger death punch. Some days I swear I'm living in a bad movie.

Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny may have been killed with a single punch to the heart, a “hallmark of the KGB,” according to a human rights activist claiming to have insider intel.

The Kremlin’s fiercest critic was found with bruising on his head and chest consistent with the “one-punch” technique, Vladimir Osechkin, founder of the human rights group Gulagu.net, told the Times of London, citing a source at the remote “Polar Wolf” penal colon where Navalny died Friday.

“It is an old method of the KGB’s special forces divisions,” Osechkin said, referring to the much-feared Soviet-era internal security service.

“They trained their operatives to kill a man with one punch in the heart, in the center of the body. It was a hallmark of the KGB.”

Russians Who Paid Tribute to Navalny Are Hit With Military Summons​

“They said if we didn’t sign, they would break our fingers. They kept repeating: ‘Well, will you go fight for us? We’re so good.’”

Several Russians who were detained by police for laying flowers at memorials to Alexei Navalny have already been given military summonses and told they’d be sent off to join the war, according to local reports.

In St. Petersburg, police officers arrived and handed the summonses to at least six men shortly before they were released from custody, Rotonda News reports.

“People in civilian clothes came, didn’t introduce themselves, and gave out the military summonses,” the wife of one of the men was quoted telling RusNews.

While officially, the papers only oblige the men to visit a military registration office within the next few days to “clarify” their information and register, another man said the detainees were taunted with the threat of being sent off to war.

“Two hours before we were released, we were taken into a room where some men were sitting and handing out summonses. They said if we didn’t sign, they would break our fingers. They kept repeating: ‘Well, will you go fight for us? We’re so good,’” he was quoted telling RusNews.

Grigory Sverdlin, the founder of the anti-war group “Get Lost,” posted on social media about the alarming trend, noting that one man who’d been sentenced to three days of detention was “forced” to sign a military summons as soon as he got out.

The news comes as Moscow police denied reports that an order had gone out for cops to identify all the people who turned out to pay tribute to Navalny by laying flowers at a memorial to victims of political repression. Similarly, in Rostov-on-Don, police were reportedly spotted checking the identity documents of people laying flowers for Navalny and handing out military summonses to some men.

damn. they execute any political opposition and then ship off their supporters to go and die in the meat grinder.

Russians Who Paid Tribute to Navalny Are Hit With Military Summons​

“They said if we didn’t sign, they would break our fingers. They kept repeating: ‘Well, will you go fight for us? We’re so good.’”

Several Russians who were detained by police for laying flowers at memorials to Alexei Navalny have already been given military summonses and told they’d be sent off to join the war, according to local reports.

In St. Petersburg, police officers arrived and handed the summonses to at least six men shortly before they were released from custody, Rotonda News reports.

“People in civilian clothes came, didn’t introduce themselves, and gave out the military summonses,” the wife of one of the men was quoted telling RusNews.

While officially, the papers only oblige the men to visit a military registration office within the next few days to “clarify” their information and register, another man said the detainees were taunted with the threat of being sent off to war.

“Two hours before we were released, we were taken into a room where some men were sitting and handing out summonses. They said if we didn’t sign, they would break our fingers. They kept repeating: ‘Well, will you go fight for us? We’re so good,’” he was quoted telling RusNews.

Grigory Sverdlin, the founder of the anti-war group “Get Lost,” posted on social media about the alarming trend, noting that one man who’d been sentenced to three days of detention was “forced” to sign a military summons as soon as he got out.

The news comes as Moscow police denied reports that an order had gone out for cops to identify all the people who turned out to pay tribute to Navalny by laying flowers at a memorial to victims of political repression. Similarly, in Rostov-on-Don, police were reportedly spotted checking the identity documents of people laying flowers for Navalny and handing out military summonses to some men.

damn. they execute any political opposition and then ship off their supporters to go and die in the meat grinder.

This is what should happen to people that kneel during the national anthem in America.

Back