Aljamain sterling's UFC Tickets Were Pulled / Dana wont even Allow him to enter the building

WokeWarrior

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

<mma3>
This is the sh1t im talking about right here.

Francis Fumbled the Bag right guys.
I overreact about how dana treats fighters right ...

Ima problem for calling Dana's Bs Right...
Dana doesnt have favorites or set up fighters to fail right.......

LIKE I SAID FIGHTERS NEED TO START TREATING
UFC LIKE AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR. Be selfish
and move at your pace. And if dana
plays games play games right back.

But then again his own mother doesnt like him, didnt go to his own grandmother funeral,
slapped his wife on national tv, took money from fighters, practices dirty business to screw fighters
and the guy stephan bonnar who literally saved his company meaning if stephan bonnar
performed like a junkie the UFC would have collapsed... yes this same guy
needed a go fund me WHEN HIS HOME BURNED DOWN AND AFTER HE DIED
NEVER FORGET

UPDATE

NOW THATS A GOD DAM SHAME

Last edited:
I'm sure its Dana not some guy who doesnt really want to work right... ( pics Dana looking at all tickets Yes yess yes Aljo HEll NAW he never our friend pull them yes yes no .... lmao

did Aljo crash the Lambo or something?

Did he actually try and contact Dana or the UFC over it or just run to twitter to complain? Dana wouldn't have been working the entrance. Something had to have gone wrong.

Will be one of the greatest days ever in MMA when a fighter will beat up Dana White

Dana will need a security team with him 24/7 when he retires from the UFC because alot of current & former fighters will like to have a "chat" with him

Will be one of the greatest days ever in MMA when a fighter will beat up Dana White

Dana will need a security team with him 24/7 when he retires from the UFC because alot of current & former fighters will like to have a "chat" with him
Dana "the pink goof" White

Aljo could have pretended that it was a misunderstanding and still get in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back