Aljamain sterling's UFC Tickets Were Pulled / Dana wont even Allow him to enter the building

I'm sure dana treating woodley and aljo the same has nothing to do with skin color. Or same with Belal or the other countless fighters.

Baseless emo racist allegations.
Whiny bitch got nuthin, plays race card anyway.
Should lead to bans.

Funny.
AV looks like a white girl.
What up?

Way to jump the bashing with no real facts. I would like to hear the whole story.
with all due respect there aint no whole story to be had.
TRUST ME DANA KNEW, I CAN BET MY LIFE HE KNEW. You think this happens
to connor.. even worse.. imagine yesterday one of trumps sons buys a crappy ticket LAST MINUTE
and it glitches etc etc Does word get to dana yes or no. and does Dana tell one of his guys to take care of the issue ASAP
yes or NO.
... are you insinuating aljo is so stupid that
he didnt try to get in contact with the UFC about this before he tweeted he had to buy another ticket?
also remember this wasnt a full packed mega event where seats are extremely limited.
Damn. That's crazy. Dana seems to have some kind of grudge against Aljo or something like that that he just isn't letting go. He's a former world champion. That just doesn't look good for the UFC or Aljo. Bizarre story.
it aint Bizarre bro.

Its just what happens when you get on Danas bad side. dana literally booted cyborg over some
stupid video. you cant be nice with guys like dana. aljo did dana a solid AND ITS STILL NOT ENOUGH.
fans and people like dana get off on that.

now if aljo starts acting Buck wild starts slapping ufc
employees, running down on dana about pay, cursing out ufc staff like Tyron woodley did
and knocking out disrespectful fans i promise you
everybody will change their tune and want to talk about morality.

anyway Aljo needs to seriously start thinking
about becoming a free agent. NOW

Last edited:
He needs to find out who actually pulled his tickets, and if it WAS Dana, I feel like Aljo should punch Dana's ticket the next time he sees him.

That is a cunt move.

He needs to find out who actually pulled his tickets, and if it WAS Dana, I feel like Aljo should punch Dana's ticket the next time he sees him.

That is a cunt move.

read the thread...
There is both sources and video of what happened and Dana had nothing to do with it.

It's Aljo's fault. He should have took a closer look at those tickets..
OeL4KFO.jpg

WTF lol. I thought that the "Reebok coupon meme" was just a joke. Can't believe that they have really done it

Aljo lost me a lot of money, so I'm content with Dana's rejection.

read the thread...
There is both sources and video of what happened and Dana had nothing to do with it.
Fair enough, but I WAS saying he needs to find out who is responsible instead of just blaming Dana.

Yes blame Dana, because he literally does every job at the company.

Back