Aljamain sterling's UFC Tickets Were Pulled / Dana wont even Allow him to enter the building

So, fake story? It never happened?
Otherwise...why down here in LW?!?

Jesus christ Stop making excuses

Excuses for what?

Did Aljo actually have tickets that were put aside for him already or not?

Would be a pretty dumb PR move on UFC's part if he had tix that they just cancelled them on him. They're not that dumb. They know he'd make some noise about it.

I admit don’t know the whole story , but it doesn’t seem like the way a former world champion should be treated

Maybe he didn't agree to a WWE backstage brawl .

People obsessed with hating Dana seriously need help. And that’s the truth. Where does it say what happened or who was responsible?

Creepy people making shit up.

So if I was been to understanding this, Aljo will now feud with Dana like Vince McMahon and #esteemed Texas combatant Stone "Cold Steven" Austin?

<mma4>

It checks out lol

WTF is wrong with Aljo? Imagine turning down tickets? Especially when you are right there. Maybe he too arrogant to take anything other than VIP cage side.

Meanwhile, real fight fan Chito was loving the event:

didn't Daner just recently gift Aljo a Lambo? look into it.

Will be one of the greatest days ever in MMA when a fighter will beat up Dana White

Dana will need a security team with him 24/7 when he retires from the UFC because alot of current & former fighters will like to have a "chat" with him
Yea, I'd be pretty surprised if Dana doesn't have private security with him whenever's he's out in public.

WTF is wrong with Aljo? Imagine turning down tickets? Especially when you are right there. Maybe he too arrogant to take anything other than VIP cage side.
I'd take the cheap upper deck seats...

<{1-16}>

Then sit in the best seats in the house.

It's kind of my thing.

because he's Aljo notorious for being salty and butthurt all the time. He got his feewings hurt when that sponsor pulled his tickets and likely threw a temper tantrum.
Should have asked to sit on Dana's lap lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back