Aljamain sterling's UFC Tickets Were Pulled / Dana wont even Allow him to enter the building

lagnz.jpg

<YeahOKJen>

ok i no sit down.

control your composure madder than Strickland right now did your Daddy beat you too? and fuck your race card.
I'm sure dana treating woodley and aljo the same has nothing to do with skin color. Or same with Belal or the other countless fighters.

Damn. That's crazy. Dana seems to have some kind of grudge against Aljo or something like that that he just isn't letting go. He's a former world champion. That just doesn't look good for the UFC or Aljo. Bizarre story.

Need more info
Let me ask you something.... do you think this happens to connor, taylor swift, trump,
the nelk boys, Vince, etc etc. you think all the excuses and babble happens or does dana do what he
does when he wants something and make it happen.

Serious question... where does it say Dana pulled them and not some other clown?

This. Sherdog likes to blame everything on Dana lol. Now he’s the ticket master for ufc events.

It was Dana..i saw him

Just playing...cue WHY U ALWAYS LYING for T.S

Too lazy to timestamp but Dana said the tickets were given to Aljo from a sponsor, it's their problem not the UFC's lol.

Reactions: lsa
Dana Wifebeater is and always will be a bitch who talks and acts like an ex fighter when we all know the only video that exists of him ever throwing hands was the one in Cabo with his wife
Huh? There's boxing footage out there, posted on this forum.
Bald goof would knock you the fuck out.

Will be one of the greatest days ever in MMA when a fighter will beat up Dana White

Dana will need a security team with him 24/7 when he retires from the UFC because alot of current & former fighters will like to have a "chat" with him
It won't be easy for them beating him up tho. Even Tito Ortiz was scared of Dana White's hands..

good, if true. unfortunately its probably just some overblown misunderstanding.

"Fight Merab or else..."

- Dana White probably

Back