All mexican food is basically the same thing with different names.

Horchata is so fucking good.

One good thing about living in Chicago is real Mexican food, 24 hours a day

I've thought the same thing.

But maybe its like Chinese food where the stuff you get in western restaurants bears little resemblance to the real food.

Horchata is so fucking good.

One good thing about living in Chicago is real Mexican food, 24 hours a day
Horchata is the undisputed GOAT spicy taco drink. They should sell it at hot wings spots. So GOAT.

My ex had a massive taco.

all mexicans will tell you, ts, that taco bell is a TRUE representative of authentic Mexican food. I mean how does it get any more real than a Taco Bell in Canada?

Must have been Hispanic. Hispanic women have huge boxes.

1488411761568.png

or in @Zer's case a combination:

hqdefault.jpg

tb2.jpg

<6>

The few times I've been to Mexican food I look through the menu and they got burriots, tacos, chowabungas and chimichoochoos. But it's all exactly the same thing. It's just beans and cheese and some kind of corn wrap. Sometimes the cheese goes on the inside or the outside, sometimes there is rice.

It's a chowabunga if it's baked and a chimichoochoo if it's fried. It's a burrito if it's closed and a taco if it's open. WTF guys. Throw a lime on the side and send it out.

If I go get a burger they don't have different names if the cheese is on top of the patty or underneath the patty. It's all just a burger.

Now in fairness I've only been to like two mexican food places and one of them was taco bell in Canada so I might not be 100% correct. And the food is good but it's all just variants on the same theme.

So next time I'm down south what two dishes should I order that'll blow me away and be entirely different and change my view of mexican food?

So all the Mexican posters are just gonna come in and laugh at you. I'm laughing at you and im not even Mexican. This is pretty sad, go to a real Mexican restaurant before posting crap like this lol.

There are 2 kinds, tex-mex and Mexican a lot of variation

Theres this Mexican place near by idgaf if its tex mex or what but god damn they got this thing called a Juarez burger Its got onions hotdogs guacamole i think ham too, big ass slices of burger, jalapenos,etc,etc so much shit i cant even remember it all.

it sounds like a drunk mad mans concoction at 4am but by the many arms of Ganesha is it incredible.<{smellit?}>

Back