Media Amanda "champ champ" Nunes wants to defend FW belt after Holm fight.

DC lost to turinabol bro at least in the rematch anyway, bc he was doing work on Jones before the kick

That being said I love them both and adore them. They're real fighters and champions. Nunes is a wmma fighter. Not the same lol

Nunes fought the best of the best and beat them. DC didnt.

Fuck it, she could fight both of them at the same time
yowdqvoj5tg21.gif

Had nothing to do with luck.

Her game plan was to bait Cyborg into a brawl, and it worked. When Cyborg gets hit hard, she goes into berserker mode. Nunes capitalized.

If Cyborg can work a gameplan and take the fight into deep rounds, I'd still favor her. But we'll see if there's a rematch.
Okay but what you're saying is kind of what I was pointing out with Conor vs aldo. like... okay, you're arm wrestling someone who is clearly better and stronger than you so they keep winning no matter what. So you start feigning weakness and letting them win over and over until finally when they arent expecting it you rush them with all your strength and make their hand touch the table. Okay technically you outsmarted them to win one but it doesnt change the fact that they're still vastly superior to you and it doesnt erase all those Ls you just took or in the case of mma fights, all the Ls that person would take if they fought over and over. Might win one out of 10 over some nerdy gameplan shit but it's not legit.

Here's another example. I was a pk god in this dead mmorpg called asherons call. I was essentially the khabib nurmagomedov of my server, I would just beat kids. Every now and then though the game would let one of these dorks get a gimmicky and lucky critical hit and suddenly they think they're God cuz they just beat him once over some fluke shit. It doesnt count bro.

Your logic is terrible. Nunes is more of a champ-champ than Conor was simply due to the fact she'd at least defend either of her titles. DC who is a great person only became champion because Jones won't fight at HW and got stripped due to turinabol. Considering who Nunes has beaten on her way to becoming champion of both divisions is actually impressive. Defeated Valentina twice, TKO'ed Rousey, KO'ed Cyborg, subbed Miesha, will be facing Holly next. She's taken on the best female MMA fighters available at 135 and went up at 145. What else does she need to do? Or maybe you just have an irrational hate-boner for her.

Did Amanda take your girl?

You say I have a hate boner for her but your love boner is worse, objectively. Also I put all my energy into replying to that other person so all I'm gonna give you is
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Nunes fought the best of the best and beat them. DC didnt.
Oh yeah? So shes fought and beaten Male fighters? Because those are the actual best of the best.

Maybe you meant to say shes fought and beaten the best women in her sport. Far more accurate but also more hilarious lol

Oh yeah? So shes fought and beaten Male fighters? Because those are the actual best of the best.

Maybe you meant to say shes fought and beaten the best women in her sport. Far more accurate but also more hilarious lol

Well if thats the case i guess guys like GSP and Aldo are complete trash because they never fought heavyweights, the actual best fighters.

Well if thats the case i guess guys like GSP and Aldo are complete trash because they never fought heavyweights, the actual best fighters.
Lol this is how liberals try to win arguments

But I'll play along, slightly. Ahem. No, they arent trash because they still fought MEN.

Lol this is how liberals try to win arguments

But I'll play along, slightly. Ahem. No, they arent trash because they still fought MEN.

Lol at you insulting others, when you need the obvious explained to you.

cris is waiting for when bellator can make it offical.
Maybe she can rematch with Leslie Smith, since Smith is now a featherweight at Bellator.
Smith was pissed off about the ref stoppage the first time they fought.

I dont recognize.nunes as.a true double champ. Partly because wmma is a farce but also bc cyborg literally gave her the belt for free. She didnt earn it like Conor and DC did
<FookIsThatGuy>
<{cruzshake}><{nope}>

that's the logical equivalent of getting mad Dominick Cruz hasn't beaten Roy Nelson yet

It would HAVE TO be Cyborg 2. That's literally the only fight worth having at 145.

Nunes via destruction again.
She hits too hard and she's too precise for Cyborg.

I was at 232 when she beat Cyborg. I'll never forget it. The place went absolute apeshit.

I’m really hoping for a rematch, all 5 rounds, want it to make a decision this time. Would be an epic fight if happens

I think Holm beats Nunes by Cardio and technique. Cyborg can beat Amanda if she doesn't fight retarded and I also think Anderson's range can give Amanda problems but Nunes is a great fighter, I wouldn't count her out of anything.

Even if she does get beat twice, she'll still be in top ten WMMA fighters. Maybe not top five, but you're gonna run out of superstars really quick in WMMA. There's only like 5.

You don't think anyone else will come along...ever? What if Weili Zhang KOs Waterson then KOs Andrade to become a champ with a 20-1 record and 1 billion countrymen behind her? What if Aspen Ladd continues to beat down and mangle everyone she faces? The sport is always evolving and new stars are always in the making.

Jarl

Good.

It better be the Cyborg rematch tho!

Awesome! If she’s successful, she will be first successful defending double champ

Back