Amazon will now unlock your door and leave parcel in your house. Not an April Fool.

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
More in here:

https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/25...livery-unlock-door-prime-cloud-cam-smart-lock

First Amazon came out with drone delivery, that didn't really materialized is it?

Now this new feature that...will probably not materialize either.

I can already see articles on internet:

'hackers created device that opens those smart locks, plundering houses'

'dog bite delivery guy'

'man accusing amazon of their employees stealing good while he wasn't at home'

'home owners arrested for falsely accusing amazon people for stealing their goods'

There will be shitloads of stories like this. Another Amazon hangover idea.

Amazon should offer to build a locker on your property.

I like how they're willing to try and find solutions though. Keep throwing darts at the board eventually something will stick

They were just talking about how this is perfect for millenials. Fuck that noise.

Drone delivery will materialize.

Physical barriers should have physical locks imo. I'm willing to compromise with my car door but not my house door.

That delivery guy gonna walk in on so many naked perverts

"Oh are you the guy that handles packages?"

This is bullshit.

I want my items teleported into my hands the second I buy them.

I like how they're willing to try and find solutions though. Keep throwing darts at the board eventually something will stick

This was my first thought as well. This is capitalism at work here.

they should start making homes with some sort of box where you can put your mail into

Physical barriers should have physical locks imo. I'm willing to compromise with my car door but not my house door.
I would use this if I had a garage. Your package would still be inside but no one would be in your house.

I hate going to the store so much that I would rather have strangers walking around in my house.

I buy my drawers on Amazon. Will they fold them and put them away for me too?

Back