Andrea "KGB" Lee vs. Jessica-Rose Clark ("Jessy Jess") at UFC Milwaukee, December 15, 2018

Who wins?

• Total voters
I think adding a 165 and 175 division can only help fighters who are struggling to make weight. The drop from 185 to 170 is too big, same with 170 to 155.

but, people often cite the argument for 155-165-175-185 as a solution to weight cutting and that less fighters will miss weight if they put the extra division in

when likely what will happen is a bunch of 185'ers that couldnt make 170 will kill themselves trying to make 175(176) and miss weight

and a bunch of 170lb'ers that couldnt make 155 will try to make 165lb instead and also miss weight

but, people often cite the argument for 155-165-175-185 as a solution to weight cutting and that less fighters will miss weight if they put the extra division in

when likely what will happen is a bunch of 185'ers that couldnt make 170 will kill themselves trying to make 175(176) and miss weight

and a bunch of 170lb'ers that couldnt make 155 will try to make 165lb instead and also miss weight

I don’t think that’s true at all, more weight classes means more options for fighters. Do you think Tyron Woodley would try to cut an extra five lbs rather than just stop his cut five lbs early?

I guess it’s all conjecture though until the ufc gives it a shot and sees if it fixes the problem or not.

She says she'll move up to bantamweight.
Jessica-Rose Clark about her health weight cut and fight
WOMEN'SMMA PLANET
Published on Dec 15, 2018

Last edited:
As an early 80s child, I still don't see anything wrong with mullets - on the contrary.

I just doubt they'll ever be great again :(...

Hey man... it’s alright.. some guys are trying to bring them back... They may not ever become “mainstream” again... But at least we live in a society where you have the freedom to rock any hairdo you want...

Start the mullet revolution.

Good god

Hottest woman on the roster right now

Yah.. she’s underrated for sure...

Something about her... she’s in my top few no doubt..

You know.. top few in my imaginary list of women in whatever social setting i happen to be in at the time, that I’d “mess around with or bang”... I. Know at least 98% of the guys on here know what I’m talking about..

In school/college, at work, ufc women’s divisions... They all have one at some point, it’s only natural as a man..

Hey man... it’s alright.. some guys are trying to bring them back... They may not ever become “mainstream” again... But at least we live in a society where you have the freedom to rock any hairdo you want...

Start the mullet revolution.

Right on!

Back