Andrei arlovski returns in UFC Norfolk, Virginia

It was a KO and Johnson was ranked in the top 15.

Albini is a solid prospect with an amazing background story.

Stop being an asshole.

Edit: Tim was ranked 12. You damn hater.
Screen-Shot-2017-07-22-at-02.46.58.png
That's harsh man, Jesus Christ. My point was he's a had ONE fight in the UFC and he's in the top 15. Chill out man.

It's like they're trying to figure out how many times a man can get knocked out before he becomes a vegetable.

Arlovski still fighting is just cruel. He should have been put out to pasture 4 years ago.

tumblr_inline_o3w6j3NuC21qcaflb_500.gif

viacheslav-datsik-to-make-mma-return-when-released-from-prison-later-this-month.jpg

What's Arvloski's record against naturally fat guys?

He beat Nelson? Lost to Fedor, Datsik, Sylvia...

Basically unathletic-looking powerful strikers.

That Albini guy looked awesome in his debut, he has some very crisp punches. I liked what I saw

It was a KO and Johnson was ranked in the top 15.

Albini is a solid prospect with an amazing background story.

Stop being an asshole.

Edit: Tim was ranked 12. You damn hater.
Screen-Shot-2017-07-22-at-02.46.58.png
He was guessing lol

He's respected and a legend that's y. Just look at takanori Gomi. It's not just that their legends, it's because they come to fight. Dan hardy isn't rly a legend and he was on a 4-5 losing streak but he would always come to fight, that's y he was never cut from the UFC. Kid Yamamoto is also a legend and is 0-3 1NC and is still in the UFC.

None of those people are legends.Matt Hughes is a legend. Anderson Silva is a legend. Saku is a legend

Arlovski is just a hard hitting popular fighter who has a glass chin

None of those people are legends.Matt Hughes is a legend. Anderson Silva is a legend. Saku is a legend

Arlovski is just a hard hitting popular fighter who has a glass chin
Gomi and arlovski is a legend lol. Kid Yamamoto is also a legend to. Faber even said so about Yamamoto. They were planning to fight each other because both of them were on top at the time. U must be a sage northcutt fan.

Will be fighting
View attachment 264113
His name is junior albini and his 1-0 in the UFC with his debut coming off a ko victory over Timothy Johnson. His physique doesn't look much but this man has kickboxing skills.
Arlovski is a fkin legend and I think he'll probably lose but hopefully he puts a good fight like how he did against tynura. If u don't ktfo arlovski, I'm telling u this, he'll never quit and will come to knock u the fuck out.

His name should be Junior Babyini. Coz he looks like a baby and his first name is....yeah nevermind

I can't believe Arlovski lost his last fight. Goddamn what a shit show. That guy he fought had 0 stand up.

Yeah after one decision win in the UFC over Timothy Johnson who either wasn't ranked or was #15. Not saying he's bad, but that's just sad UFC
decision win?????

he basically KTFO johnson

With the current state of the HW division at this rate a few wins and he's back in the run for a title, he goes on random runs of brutal KOs to brutally being knocked out, so who knows with AA.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back