Andrew McCabe FIRED

giphy.gif

He is trying to paint a picture of intentions he can’t prove and are irrelevant. The only relevant question is did he do the misconduct he was removed for, and is it a fireable offense?
If the white house accelerated him getting fired, it's not irrelevant. Unless you don't understand how our justice system is supposed to work. And we don't know if he did anything improper yet because the details haven't been released.

100% this discredits to some extent a witness in the Russia investigation.

Did you miss the new texts released. Where he is outed as s FISA judge? How would they know that?

You understand these courts are secret?

How bout this. Show us something that backs up the assertion that all the FISA judges are Republicans. Since that is actually the assertion being made.

Until you can provide something besides partisan BS backing that up then it's not true

Jackass, you are saying that Adam Schiff and Joe Scarborough are wrong, and have offered no evidence to back that up. You say that there are "new texts released" that back up Contreras being one of the FISA judges, so post them, stop fucking around, shit or get off of the pot asshole.

It's not surprising there are a shit load of imbeciles out there crying about his pension. Dude is a fucking traitor to the country and people want him to be paid for the rest of his life. Scumbag got what he deserved, awesome and rare day for justice.

A "traitor to the country" huh? <{MingNope}>

What exactly did he do that was treasonous?

A Democrat offered to hire McCabe for two days so he'll qualify for pension. His task in those two days: write a report detailing families that commit crime in Washington.

Jackass, you are saying that Adam Schiff and Joe Scarborough are wrong, and have offered no evidence to back that up. You say that there are "new texts released" that back up Contreras being one of the FISA judges, so post them, stop fucking around, shit or get off of the pot asshole.

You are beyond dumb. Scarborough and Schiff have offered zero back up to THEIR assertions.

The texts were just released dummy. If you can't find them that's on you. They don't say he was one of the FISA judges they say he is a FISA judge. You literally seem to be in the dark of what's going on.

And LOL at u asking me to disprove an assertion made by Scarborough.

Using your logic if someone called u a pedophile it would be up to u to disprove it and not the person accusing you. You are trolling at this point

You are beyond dumb. Scarborough and Schiff have offered zero back up to THEIR assertions.

The texts were just released dummy. If you can't find them that's on you. They don't say he was one of the FISA judges they say he is a FISA judge. You literally seem to be in the dark of what's going on.

And LOL at u asking me to disprove an assertion made by Scarborough.

Using your logic if someone called u a pedophile it would be up to u to disprove it and not the person accusing you. You are trolling at this point

Motherfucker, you have wasted too much of my time with your and @second sight misunderstandings about the story about the texts (that showed that Strzok wanted to talk to Contreras being the reason that Contreras recused himself from Flynn's sentencing) having anything to do with the FISA warrants. You keep saying that you know stuff I don't, but you keep pulling lint and bullshit out of your pockets when I ask you for this evidence. Quote the fucking texts that support your argument, or don't quote me again, and I will just know that you are a fuck up and should be considered that way going forward.

It's funny as hell that some posters will post shit in here with no back up.

Posting Scarborough saying all the FISA judges are republicans doesn't make it true. And to ask people to prove he's wrong is beyond childish.

Joe doesn't even know who the judges are let alone their political affiliation.

Might as well post Alex Jones Bullshit in here if no assertions and accusations need to be proven

Motherfucker, you have wasted too much of my time with your and @second sight misunderstandings about the story about the texts (that showed that Strzok wanted to talk to Contreras being the reason that Contreras recused himself from Flynn's sentencing) having anything to do with the FISA warrants. You keep saying that you know stuff I don't, but you keep pulling lint and bullshit out of your pockets when I ask you for this evidence. Quote the fucking texts that support your argument, or don't quote me again, and I will just know that you are a fuck up and should be considered that way going forward.
http://thefederalist.com/2018/03/16...hip-with-recused-judge-in-michael-flynn-case/

Took a 1 second Google search

Now time for you to show proof ALL the judges are republicans. Since that was the actual assertion made

And yes, I am at times quite the motherfucker. Yours would know very well

The text say did you know he’s a fisa judge, his reply yes I will be paying him a visit, I’ve posted that several times....before you ask for a source

I really try to stay away from name calling but you’re a fucking idiot

LOL @ whining about some annual six figure Washington bureaucrat, not getting his SEVEN figure pension.

He'll be fine, guys.

LOL @ whining about some annual six figure Washington bureaucrat, not getting his SEVEN figure pension.

He'll be fine, guys.
not only will he be fine (he’s 50) the system will be improved, clean the illegal bullshit up or suffer the same fate. Just because you have a cushy government job doesn’t mean you’re untouchable. How could that be a bad signal to send

not only will he be fine (he’s 50) the system will be improved, clean the illegal bullshit up or suffer the same fate. Just because you have a cushy government job doesn’t mean you’re untouchable. How could that be a bad signal to send

Because....because....DRUMPH!!!

Back