Andrew McCabe FIRED

The text say did you know he’s a fisa judge, his reply yes I will be paying him a visit, I’ve posted that several times....before you ask for a source

I really try to stay away from name calling but you’re a fucking idiot
I'm with you. I really stay away from name calling unless I'm insulted. He took his lack of knowledge out with his insults. So it was game on.

like I said earlier, I was laughed at in the past when I brought up McCabes problems and the problems in the Flynn case. The group in here laughed at it because they only listen to those that reinforce their thinking.

This is only the beginning. The real fun will start when Flynns plea is thrown out and he's let off Scott free.

Last edited:
This has been in the headlines for the last 3 days that the FBI was recommending McCabe to be fired. It's not just right out of the blue. They knew if they didn't fire him within the next 48 hours that he would receive a pension that he doesn't deserve.

I'm pretty well done making the same points about the timing, no offense aimed at you. I am willing to concede that if this is purely done because of his conduct, it's not near as big of a deal to me. I just happen to see things that point more to political motives.

Last edited:
Oh he mad.
Remember guys. This was not about Russia. It was about McCabe talking to the press about Hillary

Oh he mad.
Remember guys. This was not about Russia. It was about McCabe talking to the press about Hillary

I'm really at a loss for how all this ends. Trump won't make it through this first term imo but how it ends seems hard to imagine for me.

If the Dems take back both the Senate and the house this is going downhill fast.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/03/16...hip-with-recused-judge-in-michael-flynn-case/

Took a 1 second Google search

Now time for you to show proof ALL the judges are republicans. Since that was the actual assertion made

And yes, I am at times quite the motherfucker. Yours would know very well

This is what you come up with?<{MingNope}>

Your whole argument is that Contreras was one of the 4 FISA judges (despite what Schiff wrote in the memo, which was what Scarborough was going off of) because you saw an article that he was a FISC judge? There are 11 judges on that court genius, but because Strzok wanted to talk him, that makes him one of the 4 judges who approved the FISA warrants on Carter Page, proving Adam Schiff wrong?<Lmaoo>

http://www.fisc.uscourts.gov/current-membership

I was laughed out when I said he'd be fired.

To be fair, you can't be sure you were being laughed at for that opinion and not one of your other laughable defenses of Trump.

The text say did you know he’s a fisa judge, his reply yes I will be paying him a visit, I’ve posted that several times....before you ask for a source

I really try to stay away from name calling but you’re a fucking idiot

See my above post (#288) to your partner in stupidity @SBJJ . Is your echo chamber the Mutt Cutts van or the moped?

th
th
th

Last edited:
Be honest, did you read what our debate was about, or did you just see what you thought was an opportunity to embarrass me, and ended up embarrassing yourself?<{Heymansnicker}>
You don’t need any help with that

You don’t need any help with tha

Me feel embarrassed, by what, being seen talking to someone like you?:rolleyes:

Now do you want to try to respond to the content of my post, any evidence that Contreras was one of the 4 FISA judges in question, or are you just going to reference the texts again where it says that he is a judge on the FISC and says nothing about him being one of the judges who issued the FISA warrants in question?

Last edited:
Me feel embarrassed, by what, being seen talking to someone like you?:rolleyes:

Now do you want to try to respond to the content of my post, any evidence that Contreras was one of the 4 FISA judges in question, or are you just going to reference the texts again where it says that he is a judge on the FISC and says nothing about him being one of the judges who issued the FISA warrants in question?
He recused himself and nobody could figure out why...until now

You were task with identifying all the republican judges, focus

He recused himself and nobody could figure out why...until now

You were task with identifying all the republican judges, focus

He recused himself because of the texts by Strzok, yes, that is established, but you are trying to conflate that with him being one of the 4 FISA judges that issued the FISA warrants for Carter Page. Why do you think they are related, are you really that dumb, or are you just trying to save face?

And I can't identify the Republican judges, that isn't publicly available, but Adam Schiff stated in the memo that they were judges who were appointed by Republican presidents. Now for the last fucking time, do you have anything beyond the text about Contreras being on the FISC court (which currently has 11 judges) to suggest that he was one of those 4 judges to prove Adam Schiff wrong, or did you just fuck up and waste both of our time?

No. But usually appointees are representative of their presidents

I guess using your logic Clarence Thomas might be a liberal

Obama appointed 3 Republicans to Secretary roles.

He recused himself because of the texts by Strzok, yes, that is established, but you are trying to conflate that with him being one of the 4 FISA judges that issued the FISA warrants for Carter Page. Why do you think they are related, are you really that dumb, or are you just trying to save face?

And I can't identify the Republican judges, that isn't publicly available, but Adam Schiff stated in the memo that they were judges who were appointed by Republican presidents. Now for the last fucking time, do you have anything beyond the text about Contreras being on the FISC court (which currently has 11 judges) to suggest that he was one of those 4 judges to prove Adam Schiff wrong, or did you just fuck up and waste both of our time?
Look at you acting like you have a handle on this when you didn’t know anything about it just a hour or so ago

Look at you acting like you have a handle on this when you didn’t know anything about it just a hour or so ago

More like you finally understand your mistake <45>

And since you didn't even try to address my challenge to show that Contreras was one of the 4 FISA judges, but just tried to make a smartass comment to try to preserve your self esteem, I will take this as a tapout on your part.

th

If the white house accelerated him getting fired, it's not irrelevant. Unless you don't understand how our justice system is supposed to work. And we don't know if he did anything improper yet because the details haven't been released.

100% this discredits to some extent a witness in the Russia investigation.

I understand the system. It depends on your definition of the word “accelerated” . Does that mean they skipped due process timelines or acted swifter than McCabe had hoped? What due process did they skip? Has he lost any appeals rights that the average federal employee would have? I have seen no evidence of any of this, just that side playing fast and loose with those words to create that appearance .

Back