Andrew McCabe FIRED

How so Bob?

Because they’ll donate their money to the legal defense of someone who doesn’t give a single shit about them.

I think that 200k would be better spent improving parks and schools in struggling urban communities. Then again, if they actually helped those folks, they’d have nothing to virtue signal about on Facebook, so...

Sure, but let's agree on some facts first. I'm not actually that much of a partisan, and I certainly don't want McCabe jailed for mere political differences.

True or False:
  • Andrew McCabe was an active part of the FBI's Hillary Clinton investigations when his wife, a Virginia state senate candidate, accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars from Clinton's former campaign manager, Virginia Democratic Party leader, and close personal friend of the Clintons, Terry McAuliffe (McAuliffe was also under FBI investigation).
  • Andrew McCabe did not actually recuse himself from the Hillary Clinton investigations until November 1, 2016 (he does claim he had only limited involvement, to be fair).
  • At all times McCabe's direct subordinate, Peter Strzok, was the lead investigator assigned to the Hillary Clinton investigations.
  • Andrew McCabe personally detested candidate Donald Trump and made opinions known to other FBI employees, including his subordinates Lisa Page and Peter Strzok during work hours.
  • Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, and Lisa Page all met in McCabe's office to discuss an "insurance policy" in the event Trump got elected (A long series of text messages between Page and Strzok confirms this).
  • The "insurance policy" discussed in Mr. McCabe's office was indeed a plan to implement the so-called "Russia Probe," ultimately headed by Robert Mueller.
  • The "insurance policy" discussed between McCabe, Page, and Strzok, did ultimately come to fruition, and Peter Strzok was a part of it for several months.
  • The original basis for the "insurance policy," i.e. Russian "collusion" with Trump, turned out to be non-existent, or at least beyond the reach of Robert Mueller's highly equipped investigative team.
  • Andrew McCabe used a "dossier" compiled by Christopher Steele in order to secure a FISA warrant, and he knew that dossier was "material" to finding of probable cause because it would not have been approve without it. It formed the "bulk" of the application.
  • Andrew McCabe signed off on a FISA application knowing that material information therein was sourced back to an opposition research firm hired by the DNC.
  • Andrew McCabe signed off on a FISA application knowing that material information therein came from a foreign intelligence operative.
  • Andrew McCabe signed off on a FISA application knowing that material information therein was unverified and had no independent corroboration of its veracity. The only material that was corroborated was the fact that one Carter Page had some Russian contacts – that's it, and that all it ever turned out to be.
  • Andrew McCabe signed off on a FISA application where the material information therein turned out to be false.
  • Andrew McCabe knew the FISA judge and had ex parte contacts with him, as did Strzok and Page.
  • The actions of Mr. McCade came to the attention of DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, who initiated an investigation of McCabe's handling of the Hillary Clinton investigation, and his release of non-public information to the media during the 2016 presidential election.
  • The OIG found that McCabe had been dishonest (he "lacked candor," to put it kindly).
Obviously, that's not an exhaustive list of factual allegations, but it will suffice for purposes of showing at least some criminal violations. Kindly please either dispute or affirm them (marks "True" or "False").

Before you go about disputing the authenticity of the info in the FISA application (which was based on that "Steele dossier"), be ready to provide some evidence of that. To date, no one has any. Even James Comey admitted to congress that it was "spacious and unverified." I have the so-called "Democratic memo" response to the House Intelligence Committee's "FISA Memo," and it doesn't lend any credibility to the Steele Dossier. It only emphasizes the importance of Carter Page's Russia contacts (not that Carter Page is a free man, and has not been charged with anything).

I will walk you through the criminal statutes once we agree on the material facts. But be warned, you are probably wasting your time trying to exonerate someone as guilty as Andrew McCabe. A better question is whether Robert Mueller or Rod Rosenstein are implicated in McCabe's crimes.

So you can't back up your assertion that McCabe is "clearly guilty of multiple criminal offenses" that "any honest non-partisan observer " would agree, and then you try to bury that by copy and pasting the right wingers quick reference Russia conspiracy guide? The facts that I agree with is that McCabe was fired from the FBI.

Now, we will see what the OIG report says, but given Trump's ding dong Andrew McCabe is dead routine on twitter, and Trump trying to parlay that with asking Dowd to call for the end of the Mueller probe, McCabe's argument that he was fired because he is a key witness in the Russia probe certainly seems plausible.

As for your list, okay let's start with the "insurance policy" thing (his wife running for VA state as senate somehow compromising his ability to investigate any Trump Campaign and Russia conspiracy is circumstantial partisan bullshit), it meant the FBI continuing its investigation into possible collusion between Trump and Russians, in case Trump won the election, which it turns out has been kind of a thing, given that Trump fired Comey over "this whole Russia thing," has pressured and humiliated Jeff Session trying to get him to resign so he could have someone else take over overseeing the special counsel from Rosenstein and kill it, and has had Dowd call for the end of the Muller investigation immediately following the firing of McCabe. As for it "coming to fruition," it was Rod Rosenstein, a Trump appointee, who appointed the special counsel; how did the "secret society" make that happen, with a Rosenstein voodoo doll?

As for the Steele Dossier, much of it has proven to be true from the raw intelligence Steele provided (who formerly headed the "Russia Desk at MI6," whose work although may have been funded by the DNC, that doesn't make his work moot given his credentials and that he was blind to who was funding his work). Furthermore, Democrats on the House Intelligence panel issued a statement saying “the investigation would persist on the basis of wholly independent evidence had Christopher Steele never entered the picture.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...memo-claims-and-how-that-squares-with-reality

How the Russia inquiry actually started was because George Papadoofus (who has plead guilty) got drunk and blabbed to an Australian diplomat about Russia having dirt on Hillary Clinton, prompting Strzok to open the investigation.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...ulos-info-triggered-fbis-russia-investigation

Last edited:
Because they’ll donate their money to the legal defense of someone who doesn’t give a single shit about them.

I think that 200k would be better spent improving parks and schools in struggling urban communities. Then again, if they actually helped those folks, they’d have nothing to virtue signal about on Facebook, so...

You sound really angry about this Bob, and have extended that into your frustration with people on Facebook (do people bully you there too Bob?). The counter argument though Bob, is that this was a political hit job on a key witness in the Mueller investigation. Now I am not donating any money to McCabe's defense fund until I see the OIG's report about what McCabe did to be fired, but I will say that you calling anyone gullible, after hearing your arguments about the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One "scandal," really makes my night.<45>

So you can't back up your assertion that McCabe is "clearly guilty of multiple criminal offenses" that "any honest non-partisan observer " would agree, and then you try to bury that by copy and pasting the right wingers quick reference Russia conspiracy guide? The facts that I agree with is that McCabe was fired from the FBI.

Now, we will see what the OIG report says, but given Trump's ding dong Andrew McCabe is dead routine on twitter, and Trump trying to parlay that with asking Dowd to call for the end of the Mueller probe, McCabe's argument that he was fired because he is a key witness in the Russia probe certainly seems plausible.

As for your list, okay let's start with the "insurance policy" thing (his wife running for VA state as senate somehow compromising his ability to investigate any Trump Campaign and Russia conspiracy is circumstantial partisan bullshit), it meant the FBI continuing its investigation into possible collusion between Trump and Russians, in case Trump won the election, which it turns out has been kind of a thing, given that Trump fired Comey over "this whole Russia thing," has pressured and humiliated Jeff Session trying to get him to resign so he could have someone else take over overseeing the special counsel from Rosenstein and kill it, and has had Dowd call for the end of the Muller investigation immediately following the firing of McCabe. As for it "coming to fruition," it was Rod Rosenstein, a Trump appointee, who appointed the special counsel; how did the "secret society" make that happen, with a Rosenstein voodoo doll?

As for the Steele Dossier, much of it has proven to be true from the raw intelligence Steele provided (who formerly headed the "Russia Desk at MI6, whose work although may have been funded by the DNC, that doesn't make his work moot given his credentials and that he was blind to who was funding his work). Furthermore, Democrats on the House Intelligence panel issued a statement saying “the investigation would persist on the basis of wholly independent evidence had Christopher Steele never entered the picture.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...memo-claims-and-how-that-squares-with-reality

How the Russia inquiry actually started was because George Papadoofus (who has plead guilty) got drunk and blabbed to an Australian diplomat about Russia having dirt on Hillary Clinton, prompting Strzok to open the investigation.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...ulos-info-triggered-fbis-russia-investigation

Instead of editorializing, just put “true” or “false.” I will save you some time: all of those facts are “True.” As as result, McCabe can be charged with several crimes under Title 18 of the US code. Those crimes include conspiracy to deprive Constitutonal rights, violation of criminal Hatch Act provisions (using administrative power for political purposes), obstruction of justice, RICO, and about 5 or 6 others (its late, I’m done with this). His exposure is at least 30 years.

Boom. Next.

Last edited:
LOL, liberals are so gullible...
Ya you guys voted for a con man who has demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt that is inept and unfit for the job ( something that was very predictable btw ) and you call people gullible for throwing a few bucks down on Mcabes defense fund to help fuck up Trump lol

Really clear who the gullible group is

Instead of editorializing, just put “true” or “false.” I will save yo some time: all of those facts are “True.” As as result, McCabe can be charged with several crimes under Title 18 of the US code. Those crimes include conspiracy to deprive Constitutonal rights, violation of criminal Hatch Act provisions (using administrative power for political purposes), obstruction of justice, RICO, and about 5 or 6 others (its late, I’m done with this). His exposure is at least 30 years.

Boom. Next.

You are right, it is late, you clearly need some sleep, you are so tired that you are confusing the meaning of the word true with false.

You sound really angry about this Bob, and have extended that into your frustration with people on Facebook (do people bully you there too Bob?). The counter argument though Bob, is that this was a political hit job on a key witness in the Mueller investigation. Now I am not donating any money to McCabe's defense fund until I see the OIG's report about what McCabe did to be fired, but I will say that you calling anyone gullible, after hearing your arguments about the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One "scandal," really makes my night.<45>

2/10 cake, step up ya game son...

Ya you guys voted for a con man who has demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt that is inept and unfit for the job ( something that was very predictable btw ) and you call people gullible for throwing a few bucks down on Mcabes defense fund to help fuck up Trump lol

Really clear who the gullible group is

Yet he’s been so much better than Obama...

Yet he’s been so much better than Obama...
So much better than Obama he can't even repeal Obama's legacy legislation with a Republican Congress. Something Obama passed working with the GOP. Obama can negotiate circles around tRUmp

So much better than Obama he can't even repeal Obama's legacy legislation with a Republican Congress. Something Obama passed working with the GOP. Obama can negotiate circles around tRUmp

What do you mean by legacy legislation?

2/10 cake, step up ya game son...

th

You can try to rewrite history all you want. Though, I am not sure why.?. They voted no. All of them.. every last one.
There were 188 Republican-pushed amendments included by the Democrat majority. Every last one of those was an attempt at compromise and a real, factual example of Republican input and influence on the bill.

The fact that they drug it as far to the right as they possibly could with those amendments and then all voted no anyway shows that the Democrats were fools to court their input at all, and that the Republicans are untrustworthy snakes. It also shows that one party is willing to work with the other, and one isn’t.

There were 188 Republican-pushed amendments included by the Democrat majority. Every last one of those was an attempt at compromise and a real, factual example of Republican input and influence on the bill.

The fact that they drug it as far to the right as they possibly could with those amendments and then all voted no anyway shows that the Democrats were fools to court their input at all, and that the Republicans are untrustworthy snakes. It also shows that one party is willing to work with the other, and one isn’t.

Revisionist history. The reason they had to go to the right was to succeed in getting their OWN Democrats to vote for the bill, not republicans.

If I ask you to sit down at the table with me so we can discuss a problem... you give me your suggestions... and then I say no.....and then do what I wanted to do.. Was that a compromise?

The sad thing is that any honest non-partisan observer knows McCabe is guilty of multiple criminal offenses. He knows it. A good amount of McCabe's supporters probably know this too. They simply don't care.

Hmmm....maybe, but how can I make this a bit more certainly factual and bitingly ironic....

The sad thing is that any honest non-partisan observer knows Trump is guilty of multiple criminal offenses. He knows it. A good amount of Trump's supporters probably know this too. They simply don't care.

There we go. I'm sure you won't disagree with my edits.

That should have been the end of Democrats seeking GOP cooperation. But they kept being the (only) party of good faith attempts at governance, and we saw how it worked out re immigration. The GOP said they'd come to the table after Obama secured the border. Obama secured the border, secured the lowest net migration rate in decades, and then the slimy cunts in the GOP reneged on addressing immigration.

Revisionist history. The reason they had to go to the right was to succeed in getting their OWN Democrats to vote for the bill, not republicans.

If I ask you to sit down at the table with me so we can discuss a problem... you give me your suggestions... and then I say no.....and then do what I wanted to do.. Was that a compromise?

@Mark Hunts FIST, do you not understand what amendments are?

Instead of editorializing, just put “true” or “false.” I will save yo some time: all of those facts are “True.” As as result, McCabe can be charged with several crimes under Title 18 of the US code. Those crimes include conspiracy to deprive Constitutonal rights, violation of criminal Hatch Act provisions (using administrative power for political purposes), obstruction of justice, RICO, and about 5 or 6 others (its late, I’m done with this). His exposure is at least 30 years.

Boom. Next.

Clearly not a lawyer.

Back