Andy Ogle: "keyboard warriors you should strangle yourself with the keyboard"

The alpha male is the leader of the pack, and he beats down anyone who challenges his supremacy. Based on recent performance I'd say he's more of a lamda male

You are thinking of the Adams College Tri-Lams. Do you remember when the Lamdas show up at the pep rally? All of the alpha betas were scared, even Ogre was intimidated.

Nice guy but pretty fragile (mentally) for an athlete competing at that level.
Wish him all the best but he's clearly not up to UFC level competition imo.

Impossible. I guess he means use the keyboard wire. Again, impossible. Wireless, son.

You are thinking of the Adams College Tri-Lams. Do you remember when the Lamdas show up at the pep rally? All of the alpha betas were scared, even Ogre was intimidated.

Ok then he's a zeta male. I just don't know that many greek letters.

So Makwan is an alpha + male then? Makes sense, that guy makes me want to homo.

Guy seems to be a little unhinged from this video.

any man that steps on that stage is an alpha male compared to us you bunch of key board opinionated .......

Please cut Ogle and sign Jimmie Rivera with his purse. Enough with this guy already.

I feel bad for him, but he doesn't belong in the UFC. I met him in Vegas and got my picture taken with him. Cool dude in a brutal sport.

he may as well whine and cry and bitch about fans hes about to be unemployed and I guarantee ogle wont ever make it back to the ufc

ummm yea I have a wireless keyboard so WAR AMIRKHANI

Any man who must say, "I am the king" is no true king.

Learn from Tywin, young Ogle.
An alpha male exists because it must, not because it wants to.

I like Ogle and agree with his sentiment. But don't most people use a Tablet or wireless Keyboard nowadays ? I usually use my Tab or even my phone.

So the strangulation part of his comment isn't a great one.

Also .. Is it possible he dropped the Alpha male comment as a hint ? Andy Ogle to Team Alpha Male confirmed !! (Sarcasm).

He's talking to all the PC gamers out there

I've never given him a second thought before but now, after his comments, I don't like him. And How can you strangle yourself with a keyboard?

Edit: nvm mine doesn't have a cord but some do.

I don't feel bad for him at all actually. He's always come across as a complete dick and really hasn't backed it up. Not to mention talking shit about a past prime Mirko Crocop was just the icing on the cake. Not a fan never will be

Wireless bro
Andy Ogle's next opponent:

RF-6572L.jpg

Bellator 143: Ogle (wrestling) vs. Keyboard (American, wireless)

Good luck to Andy. Hope he does what is best for him moving forward. I've always liked the guy.

Back