Another casualty by USADA

no, the little detail is:

Jones did absolutely nothing wrong, cocaine is not prohibited out of competition

It’s just illegal so he had broken the law. He also portrays (more like portrayed) himself as a good guy doing the right things and wanted to be a role model for kids, which makes it also morally wrong.

I didn’t even mention him being a two-faced, lying asshole of a person, but there’s plenty ”wrong” in there. I get it that you are strictly talking about the out of competition testing and what is prohibited and what’s not.

dont get hung up on the word metabolites.

some people like to portray metabolites at meaning a tiny amount, or something that hangs around for months after administration.

its purely what cocaine metabolises into once in the body, and the primary test for cocaine has always been for the specific metabolite that has a 72 hour detection window

wow, you totally missed the point.

you think cocaine should warrant 2 years when repeated offenses/turinabol should be less? it's a joke.

wow, you totally missed the point.

you think cocaine should warrant 2 years when repeated offenses/turinabol should be less? it's a joke.

the repeat offender with turinabol got 45 months. just 3 months shy of 4 years.

30 months of it is currently suspended pending his ongoing cooperation, that could yet be returned.

the repeat offender with turinabol got 45 months. just 3 months shy of 4 years.

30 months of it is currently suspended pending his ongoing cooperation, that could yet be returned.

translation: he actually only got 15 months. which is less. like i said. which is a joke.

translation: he actually only got 15 months. which is less. like i said. which is a joke.

no, he got 45 months for the positive test. 30 months is suspended for his ongoing cooperation.

nothing stopping Bret from getting a reduction by giving information to USADA on other athletes committing adrv's

Two years for cocaine??? Fuck that. That should be six months at most.

They should at the least have a first-time offender rule when it comes to recreational drugs.

no, he got 45 months for the positive test. 30 months is suspended for his ongoing cooperation.

nothing stopping Bret from getting a reduction by giving information to USADA on other athletes committing adrv's

<LikeReally5>

He's not a casualty if he accepts the ban. He got caught and accepted his punishment. Casualty, no. Honest, hell yes.

Maybe he was just sucking on tainted $100 bills..

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/10/ufc-welterweight-brad-scott-accepts-two-year-suspension-for-cocaine

An in-competition failure for a recreational drug has netted UFC welterweight Brad Scott a two-year suspension, the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) announced today.

According to a press release, Scott (11-6 MMA, 3-5 UFC) failed an in-competition test for benzoylecgonine – a metabolite of cocaine – after his loss to Carlo Pedersoli Jr. (11-1 MMA, 1-0 UFC) at UFC Fight Night 130, which took place May 27 in Liverpool, England.

Cocaine is classified as a non-specified substance in the class of stimulants under the UFC’s anti-doping program and is banned in-competition. First-time offenders face a two-year sanction.

In 2015, prior to the UFC anti-doping program’s existence, ex-champ Jon Jones avoided punishment when he was mistakenly tested out-of-competition for the drug and came up positive.

In Scott’s case, USADA determined the 29-year-old fighter “had not provided verifiable evidence regarding the circumstances that led to his positive test.”

Scott’s suspension is retroactive to July 3, the date he was provisionally suspended following notification of a potential anti-doping violation. Per the terms of his suspension, he will need to make himself available to random testing as part of the USADA testing pool.

Scott is 3-4 in the octagon since coming up short in the finals of “The Ultimate Fighter: Smashes.” His loss to Pedersoli Jr. was his first UFC bout at welterweight and left him at 1-3 in his past four outings.

For complete coverage of UFC Fight Night 130, check out the UFC Events section of the site.

JonBonesLovesTheCoCo.gif

The biggest redpill that sports fan could possibly choke down is how ubiquitous steroids are.

It disturbs me that people think Jon dumbass Jones was the one brilliant guy who figured that I'll take steroids and just be the greatest of all time in fisticuffs.

Jesus Christ.

Drug addicts should not be fighting in the Octagon and certainly shouldn't be doing things like cutting weight. This was a good call by USADA.

Back