Another casualty by USADA

Does cocaine even help you fight better? Lmao.
It can. It's a stimulant. They did a test of some guy moving furniture without cocaine then moving furniture WITH cocaine. Guess which one he did better with?

Absolutely atrocious by USADA as usual. Jones gets a slap on the wrist and is now fighting for a world title and is a multiple time offender and criminal.

How the UFC even can associate with USADA with a straight face goes far beyond me, just disgusting.

IN competition cocaine, very different..
Depends when........if you snort a line and go fight, heck yah. If you did it would four hours before, no way. Yayo is very short acting, but it's detectable half life remains a lot longer. Chances are the guy did some yay after the weigh ins and had a fun night, but the stuff still stayed in his system.

Interestingly in horse racing, a horse recently got busted for yay. Turns out the groom was snorting shit and when he put the bit in the horses mouth, he had residual cocaine on his fingers from picking his boogers and the horse got busted, even tho the amount was so small that it would not effect anything.

2isvcd.gif

Halls of justice painted green
money talking

The problem with Brad Scott is his name is brad Scott and not jon Jones. I hate usada more and more now. What a sham.

Corruption "is normal". NSAC, USADA, UFC, all flour of the same sack. No news here. Some need to be showed to the public, that's all.

well many people have gotten 2 years in prison for cocaine use so lets not go too overboard.

The biggest redpill that sports fan could possibly choke down is how ubiquitous steroids are.

It disturbs me that people think Jon dumbass Jones was the one brilliant guy who figured that I'll take steroids and just be the greatest of all time in fisticuffs.

Jesus Christ.

A-fuckin-MEN

He should have spent a fortune and time submitting to their process.

Unaccountable bureaucrats jizz their pants when you carefully follow their every little arbitrary complex rule to the T.

To them, reflexively following the arbitrary process is way more important than the truth or context.

Back