Anthony Cumia (formerly of Opie & Anthony) offering $5K to get the O&A Sub shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Artie’s blood must be 80% speedball

What a whiney cunt this guy is. Opie @ Anthony was an ok show, but only because they had great comedians on there.

Anthony Cumia has one of the most brilliant comedic minds in the world. I'm going to keep rooting for him, no matter how many 18 year old trannies he fucked after he started hanging out with Jim Norton.

What a whiney cunt this guy is. Opie @ Anthony was an ok show, but only because they had great comedians on there.

Anthony Cumia has one of the most brilliant comedic minds in the world. I'm going to keep rooting for him, no matter how many 18 year old trannies he fucked after he started hanging out with Jim Norton.

The only times I've ever heard O&A over the years is when someone posts a clip of Burr or Patrice or Artie or whoever, or a clip of an MMA guest, and I must say I've never heard a funny or interesting thing out of those guys. They seem like regular average schmucks, only with 'no filter'. I don't even know which is which. I admit that's a pretty small sample size though, never heard a full episode or anything close to it so I can't really judge them.

The only times I've ever heard O&A over the years is when someone posts a clip of Burr or Patrice or Artie or whoever, or a clip of an MMA guest, and I must say I've never heard a funny or interesting thing out of those guys. They seem like regular average schmucks, only with 'no filter'. I don't even know which is which. I admit that's a pretty small sample size though, never heard a full episode or anything close to it so I can't really judge them.
I got turned onto their show by Louis clips originally. I didn't like his racism, but I loved how he made fun of his racism. His interaction with Norton has always been good, and the guy can riff with the best comics in the world. He's lighting fast (no pun intended, Sue me).

To clarify, I wouldn't necessarily "recommend" getting into O&A. I love it but it's a really long ride and an acquired taste. Full episodes with Patrice, Colin, and Louis are worth listening to though.

Opie never said a funny thing.

But there is a reason why the top comics went on the show.

Anthony can riff with the best of them.

Opie never said a funny thing.

But there is a reason why the top comics went on the show.

Anthony can riff with the best of them.
It's such a shame Opie's jealousy and Ant & Jimmy's little clique both ruined that show. Good long run though. Opie was fully tolerable when he was just steering the ship instead of trying to be one of the guys.

So did he fuck the tranny?

Thats some information I'd like to get clarification on

I got turned onto their show by Louis clips originally. I didn't like his racism, but I loved how he made fun of his racism. His interaction with Norton has always been good, and the guy can riff with the best comics in the world. He's lighting fast (no pun intended, Sue me).
not as fast as norm

Its a shame things ended the way it did. I still worship the old times when O + A and Norton and Partrice were on the show. Look what its come to. Its depressing.

Ant was on par with all the comedians in terms of bringing laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back