Anthony Cumia (formerly of Opie & Anthony) offering $5K to get the O&A Sub shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's hilarious how much he flipped out over a tiny joke when he's done far worse at other people's expense. Why is it these shitbag bullies are always the most easily triggered snowflakes?

I raise you a Colin Quinn. He's the second fastest gun out there. The only person faster is Jay Mohr doing a Colin Quinn impression.

Carolla deserves a mention too, if we're talking quickdraws. That guy's brain was built for improv.

Everything was pretty quite until this past week until Anthony's mom died. Somebody went on to her obituary and left an RIP comment (nothing bad) but signed it as Sue Lightning. Sue is a Tranny who was a guest on the show who everyone thinks Anthony banged and Anthony flips out when ever anyone brings her/him up.
maxresdefault.jpg

lulz

I never really listened to O&A but my older brother was a big fan for a while during the Patrice years. Never even knew about him getting fired from the show. Definitely didn’t know he was such a lunatic.

And JFC, Artie’s fall has been brutal.

He's lost it too.

Loved the ACEMAN for years but he's shit now. And he just fired Ray.

@Da Speeit @DoctorTaco

Lol. He's the same ol' Ace, people just listen way too hard to their radios.

Take a break & come back when you miss him ranting about left turn arrows.

I wonder what happened with Ray

Carolla is awful and has been for almost ten years.

He does ok on the Chip Chipperson Podacast. I watched about 20 minutes of his podcast on YT but it wasn't very good

He was the fun kind of racist back in the day shooting the shit with Patrice, Colin and Jim
That's some of the best radio out there.
Burr, Vos, Colin, Patrice, and Jim.
When they were on O&A, it was great.

Haven't listened for months and couldn't even make it through the ACE awards last week.

Face it Petey, your boy is out of material.

They were always jealous of Howard and Opie was never funny. Anthony was typical white trash, but did good impressions and was witty. Norton is good in small doses but every day was too much. Jay Mohr too.

Haven't listened for months and couldn't even make it through the ACE awards last week.

Face it Petey, your boy is out of material.

Nah, it's just preference. It's a podcast, not a special. I don't listen to a podcast for the person's material, I listen to it for their take. Once in a while there will be a great rant or bit that comes out of it, but for the most part it's just the host's personality or perspective that I either enjoy or don't.

The flipside of that is, familiarity sometimes breeds contempt. You might get sick of someone after a while, especially if you listen to them a ton, and maybe you stop listening. But again, it's just preference. You're sick of it, meanwhile some new listener is just getting turned onto it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back